Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old March 12th, 2008, 08:58 PM

tiankha has disabled reputation
Where is Lagrange

Lagrange is at exit 18 on I85, near the Alabama line. I run the food service at lagrange college, every saturday, I take over part of the dining hall to set up a board, I am trying to get some students to play, as of now I am playing some of my staff. Right now we play boards that are around 32 * 56 1500 point armies. If anyone is around on the weekends drop me a line and we can play. I have had to start playing at the college, because the boards are to big to play at home, anymore

YRF - Youth Rules the Future - even though I am getting older, it is still true.
Old March 12th, 2008, 09:02 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
Re: Where is Lagrange

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiankha
Lagrange is at exit 18 on I85, near the Alabama line. I run the food service at lagrange college, every saturday, I take over part of the dining hall to set up a board, I am trying to get some students to play, as of now I am playing some of my staff. Right now we play boards that are around 32 * 56 1500 point armies. If anyone is around on the weekends drop me a line and we can play. I have had to start playing at the college, because the boards are to big to play at home, anymore :)

wow
large armies large board
must take a bit to play!!
I'd enjoy to come down for a game or three whenever Im in town next

lagrange college?
nice
I used to go down to lagrange a long long time ago
friend of mine ran a teen hangout place down there
but that 12 or more yrs ago

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old March 12th, 2008, 09:17 PM

Rod wnen around

Rod,

I love playing large boards more thought into what you can done, have to think long term. Summer is coming for the college, I can always get a room to setup a board. It is nice working on a college, easy access to rooms with alot of tables, or get them delivered if need be
I have only be in town for less then a year, but it seems like a nice town, downtown is nice for a small town.
so let me know when you are around i am always up for a game or more

YRF - Youth Rules the Future - even though I am getting older, it is still true.
Old March 13th, 2008, 12:13 AM

KRUG! knows what's in an order marker KRUG! knows what's in an order marker
Glad you guys like big battlefields. We play on maps about 28 X 56 hexes at my place!

Withhold no sacrifice,
grudge no toil,
seek no sordid gain,
fear no foe.
All will be well.
Old March 13th, 2008, 04:37 PM

Re: Rod wnen around

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiankha
Rod,

I love playing large boards more thought into what you can done, have to think long term. Summer is coming for the college, I can always get a room to setup a board. It is nice working on a college, easy access to rooms with alot of tables, or get them delivered if need be:)
I have only be in town for less then a year, but it seems like a nice town, downtown is nice for a small town.
so let me know when you are around i am always up for a game or more:)
sounds good
Im usually in atlanta during a week in July and for DragonCon(labor day weekend in sept.)

here getting larges places is a pain..hahah my collection is well let's pretty extensive but my house isna all that big so usually we're setting up maps that'll fit on 2 card tables or something along those lines.

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old March 14th, 2008, 06:00 PM

Rod,

Just let me know when you want to play, when you are around and the same for anyone lese that wants to play in the Lagrange area. I am trying to get some of the college students to play this weekend.

Old April 5th, 2008, 09:20 AM

KRUG! knows what's in an order marker KRUG! knows what's in an order marker
April HeroScape...

Hey all,
My regular monthly HeroScape game is Saturday, April 12th at my home in Duluth. Anyone interested in playing, that has not already received the reminder e-mail, can PM me for details. Hope to see some new faces on Saturday!

Withhold no sacrifice,
grudge no toil,
seek no sordid gain,
fear no foe.
All will be well.
Old April 7th, 2008, 12:22 AM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker
Sorry. I wont be able to make it. Haven't found a job yet. Got some good prospects, but nothing definite.

Oh, and when I do make it, I'll bring that one last glittery water piece I found at the bottom of my box.

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old April 7th, 2008, 01:09 AM

Agent Zehm has disabled reputation
other than the fact that I live in Lithonia, outside Atlanta; my signature says it all.

^^New guy around the forum^^
Old April 7th, 2008, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Zehm
other than the fact that I live in Lithonia, outside Atlanta; my signature says it all.

hahaha yer right up the road from my old house than(well my mom's old house)
I grew up in St mtn. and my bro graduated from lithonia about 12 yrs ago(sadly when they moved, they moved on the wrong side of the road..one side went to st mtn, the other side lithonia(this was before stephenson High))

cheers
Rod

Old April 8th, 2008, 01:54 PM

zensurfer007 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I'M LOOKING FOR HEROSCAPERS IN THE ATHENS,GA. AREA. SEND ME AN EMAIL. blues4buddah@yahoo.com
Old April 14th, 2008, 09:47 PM

Re: The new Georgia Thread--Rise from the ashes

I got some pics of the board I made this weekend, because I missed the game outside of Atl, but they are to big to post. does anyone know where I can post them. I think it is a nice map, it fit on my dining room table, so I had to build up, the two towers are 75 levels high.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers