Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old December 28th, 2009, 12:40 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Used my friend's PS3 to play the PS1 version of Ogre Battle (yeah, the SNES port). Just finished the 7th battle, where I got Ashe and Lyon, and am gearing up to fight Gares for the first time.

Brings back memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old December 28th, 2009, 11:28 AM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fencerjared View Post
Got Modern Warfare 2, L4D2, and Dragon Age for Chanukah. Only started MW2 so far, but I'm probably going to get into Dragon Age tonight and ignore my friends' entreaties to get back to a multi-player game.
What is the proper way to spell it? With an "H" or with a "C"?
As Cheddar said, both are accepted. I prefer the Ch to denote the way it's said in Hebrew, it's not said hanukah with an h, but rather with a sound like you were trying to clear your throat. Not sure what the correct phonetic term is.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old December 28th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I got Madden 2008 for Christmas, and I'm having a great time playing it. Unfortunately, I just can't figure out how to kick right, especially on punting and FG. Is there a way I can get better, or is it mostly guessing?
Old December 28th, 2009, 07:44 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Beat Halo 3: ODST's campaign. Fun, alot better than Halo 3's campaign. Hooray for ODST avatar armor!

Playing through the Terminator Salvation movie game. It's fun so far.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old December 28th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
I got Madden 2008 for Christmas, and I'm having a great time playing it. Unfortunately, I just can't figure out how to kick right, especially on punting and FG. Is there a way I can get better, or is it mostly guessing?

I don't know how Madden 2008 plays for kickers, but I just got Madden 2010 and I move the stick down and and then when the orange hits the highest point I try to time it to push the stick forward before the orange comes back down. I play the Bears and Robbie Gould isn't very good (for me) outside 40 yds for FG's.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 28th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Started and finished Uncharted 1 last night. Back to Demon's Souls tonight.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old December 28th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
Beat Halo 3: ODST's campaign. Fun, alot better than Halo 3's campaign. Hooray for ODST avatar armor!

Playing through the Terminator Salvation movie game. It's fun so far.
Glad you enjoyed that campaign, most other people I play with don't like it as much. I liked it just as much as the Halo 3 campaign (not sure about more). But I like the firefight variant more than standard multiplayer.

EDIT: I'm currently playing Wii Fit for Wii (obviously) and Dragon Age: Origins for the 360.
Old December 29th, 2009, 02:46 AM

Topher is surprisingly tart

I just recently started playing Dead Space and it is hands down one of the best games to come out in years.

Need: 1 Monks & Gaurds (wave 3), 2 Greeks & Vipers (wave 4), 2 Soulborgs & Elves (wave 4) and many, many more Zombies and Drones would always be nice.
Old December 29th, 2009, 08:04 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Super Mario Wii and Batman Legos... EVIL! Up far too late last night...

*head hits keyboarddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

-insert signature here-
Old December 29th, 2009, 09:31 AM

Shottglazz is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Playing Uncharted 1 and Fairy Tale Fights on the PS3...

Uncharted is fun, not ground-breaking but still well scripted...

Fairy Tale Fights is tons of blood-soaked mayhem!
Old December 29th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shottglazz View Post
Playing Uncharted 1 and Fairy Tale Fights on the PS3...

Uncharted is fun, not ground-breaking but still well scripted...

Fairy Tale Fights is tons of blood-soaked mayhem!

Uncharted 2 is way better. A lot less firefighting. More puzzles and they replaced a lot of combat with stealth.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old December 29th, 2009, 03:37 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Does anyone own Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core for PSP? It interests me, and I'm wondering if it's worth buying.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games