Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old May 4th, 2022, 06:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Workshop

Probably want to settle on the "__" and "(?)" there.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 4th, 2022, 06:58 PM

Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Probably want to settle on the "__" and "(?)" there.
Fixed!
Old May 4th, 2022, 07:40 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Giving some more intensive feedback since I know you want to design this ASAP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderquail View Post
CLASS = Vagabond
New Occult Batman pairing, nice!

Quote:
LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???
So I think one thing I'm concerned about here is his survivability being very high, which I'll get into a bit later. Just keep the comparison of C3G Spider-Man I in mind.

Quote:
ARTIFACT BEARER: DARKNESS
Start of the game with 6 shadow tiles. Before moving The Darkness, you may place a shadow tile on a space within 6 spaces of The Darkness. When The Darkness attacks an adjacent figure from a shadow tile, add 2 to his attack.
Red: Are we sure we want this to be any kind of space, or should it specify "land spaces" or something? I think we do have designs that can drop thin tiles on top of other thin tiles (Magma comes to mind) but it's one of those things I think we technically shouldn't have done in the first place since it's some sort of dark forbidden building technique.
Blue: Does Darkness need to be "from the shadow tile" or does the defending figure?

Quote:
UNLEASH THE DARKNESS
After attacking with a normal attack, if Darkness inflicted any wounds you may choose up to 3 shadow spaces within 6 spaces of Darkness. Roll one unblockable attack die against all enemy figures on or within 1 space of the chosen spaces.
This is going to be an absolutely brutal power if set up properly. Can the same figure get hit multiple times if it's within1 space of several shadow tiles?

Quote:
THE HOST MUST NOT DIE
Once per round if The Darkness ends his turn on a shadow tile, you may roll 1 combat die plus one additional die for each Demon figure you control with the Live For Darkness special power within 2 clear sight spaces of The Darkness. For each skull rolled remove one Wound Marker from this card.
---
DARKLING SUMMONING
For the entire game, before taking a turn with a Unique Demon hero you control named The Darkness, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, you may place 1 previously destroyed Darkling adjacent to Darkness or on any unoccupied Shadow Tile.
---
LIVE FOR DARKNESS
After taking a turn with a Unique Demon hero you control named The Darkness, you may move the Darklings.
---
PROTECTING THE ARTIFACTS
If a figure you control with an Artifact Bearer special power that is adjacent to one or more Darklings you control is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 9 or higher, ignore this attack and instead destroy an adjacent Darkling.
I think these 4 powers in unison are going to really amp his survivability to the point where he may be unfun to fight. So if I constantly surround him with Darklings, he basically gets 3 chances to Spidey-Sense dodge, healing, and the ability to bring back his minions for even more dodges. This is all on top of having better defense than Spidey, who is kinda the pinnacle of hard-to-hit designs. I guess I worry it may just be too much.
Old May 4th, 2022, 08:11 PM

Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Red: Are we sure we want this to be any kind of space, or should it specify "land spaces" or something? I think we do have designs that can drop thin tiles on top of other thin tiles (Magma comes to mind) but it's one of those things I think we technically shouldn't have done in the first place since it's some sort of dark forbidden building technique.
Blue: Does Darkness need to be "from the shadow tile" or does the defending figure?
I think land tiles in the intention, I'll change the wording to reflect that. Darkness is the one who needs to be on a shadow tile to add to his attack.

Quote:
This is going to be an absolutely brutal power if set up properly. Can the same figure get hit multiple times if it's within1 space of several shadow tiles?
As much as I would love to be able to land multiple on one figure. That's gonna be to much so I'd say one 1 per figure. Range can also be reduced on this power.

Quote:
I think these 4 powers in unison are going to really amp his survivability to the point where he may be unfun to fight. So if I constantly surround him with Darklings, he basically gets 3 chances to Spidey-Sense dodge, healing, and the ability to bring back his minions for even more dodges. This is all on top of having better defense than Spidey, who is kinda the pinnacle of hard-to-hit designs. I guess I worry it may just be too much.
So the 20 sider roll for avoiding the attack 9 is kind of a placeholder we had discussed making the roll 13. Wording could be changed that makes it so you only get one shot at the roll rather then 3 chances which I do agree is to much.

Last edited by Cinderquail; May 4th, 2022 at 08:27 PM.
Old May 5th, 2022, 09:04 PM

pyroflare77 is surprisingly tart

Hello everyone, long time lurker contributing a bit with a few Street Fighter designs I've cooked up to fill the holes in Shadaloo. I'm no expert in the Heroscape legalese, but hopefully the rules text is clean enough.

Sagat
Spoiler Alert!

Vega
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 5th, 2022, 10:29 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Welcome, welcome!

A couple things I'd probably change here or there in editing, but I think your wording is better than you think!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 6th, 2022, 03:21 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Welcome. Good stuff.
I dig that Vega.
Old May 6th, 2022, 08:53 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sagat, sweet! Would love to see him designed.
Old May 6th, 2022, 12:02 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Something I’ve thought would be cool for Vega (if not entirely game-accurate) is for his mask to work something like Go The Distance. Like for example:
Quote:
LIFE = 3

CLAW AND MASK
Start the game with the Glyph of Claw on this card. Once per game, if Vega woul be destroyed by receiving wounds, you may ignore those wounds. For the rest of the game, Vega adds 1 to his Attack number and subtracts 1 from his Defense number.
Old May 6th, 2022, 12:47 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd definitely love to see Vega.
Old May 6th, 2022, 03:01 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Oh but not Sagat? Rude.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 6th, 2022, 04:17 PM

Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey everyone, got a bit of a duo here with a twist.

Dr. Occult Highpoints:
- Essentially DC's oldest character, designed by the creator of Superman
- Supernatural detective
- Has mentored/assisted in situations with the JSA, Constantine, the Trench coat brigade, Sentinels of Magic. Some real classic teams
- Homo Magi, same as old man Giovani and his daughter
- Big ticket item is the Symbol of the Seven which varies in power
- Specializes in dealing with the Occult, demons, exorcisms, the regular stuff

Spoiler Alert!

Doctor Psychic
- Integral part of Dr. Occult's history, both of them were children set to be sacrificed in your typical ritual way back in the day and they were rescued
- Not Homo Magi, skilled telepath during her career
- Duo Investigator with Occult, they handled a varying amount of items in a combination of your classic detective
- Gave up her soul for Occult when he was going to die, they share the same soul and existence now
- They have been known to shift between who actually doing the living but I wanted to express it differently so this can be an expansion of a base character

Spoiler Alert!

My first venture into trying something with the Astral Plane.

Last edited by Shiftrex; May 6th, 2022 at 08:05 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project