Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old April 19th, 2015, 07:11 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The HoSS Cantina

Really, really good! I definitely recommend it for Fans and Fans-in-the-making alike.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old April 19th, 2015, 10:00 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Wow that looks good (I assumed it would be but that kind of exceeded my expectations - granted I don't think I had any set...)!!!

Anyone mind refreshing me on Rex? Was he the long that lost his chip on Kamino in the Clone Wars? Is that why he didn't turn on the Jedi?

It's been awhile since I've watch The Clone Wars.
Old April 19th, 2015, 11:48 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Wow, that looks pretty awesome! I've watched about half of the first season, but I'm behind. I like how they rolled in Rex and a more mature Ahsoka.

Rex was the Captain of the 501st (Blue armor highlights) in the Clone Wars series. He was a pretty major character; he was in almost every episode. He worked closely with Anakin and Ahsoka.
Old April 19th, 2015, 12:42 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Wow, that looks pretty awesome! I've watched about half of the first season, but I'm behind. I like how they rolled in Rex and a more mature Ahsoka.

Rex was the Captain of the 501st (Blue armor highlights) in the Clone Wars series. He was a pretty major character; he was in almost every episode. He worked closely with Anakin and Ahsoka.
I know who he is; I was asking why isn't he turned against Jedi (Order 66)? Or did the Empire not kill him after O66 and now he works with Ahsoka?
Old April 19th, 2015, 01:03 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:

I know who he is; I was asking why isn't he turned against Jedi (Order 66)? Or did the Empire not kill him after O66 and now he works with Ahsoka?
I don't think they revealed why Rex didn't turn on the Jedi. It was one of the other clones (Fives) that lost his chip.
Old April 19th, 2015, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:

I don't think they revealed why Rex didn't turn on the Jedi. It was one of the other clones (Fives) that lost his chip.
Ok thanks A-v. And Porkins. Hopefully they explain that in the upcoming season then.
Old April 19th, 2015, 03:42 PM

Watching the "re-run" of the live stream and the Rebels cast along with Dave Filoni (director of The Clone Wars and Rebels) is doing a panel, and one of the kids asked the exact same question so here's Dave's response:

How did Captain Rex survive?
Old April 21st, 2015, 07:52 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Imperial Assault for $60 at Miniature Market today.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 21st, 2015, 01:30 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Imperial Assault for $60 at Miniature Market today.
Oh man, its already out of stock.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 27th, 2015, 12:08 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Star Wars Armada Core set on sale at CoolStuffInc. $54.99, regularly $68.99. Tempting, but I've already got a bunch of games that I don't have time to play.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 27th, 2015, 12:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've been kind of interested in that one since it looks like it won't be as expensive to play as the Star Wars minis one where each ship cost $20. Anyone play it and know if it is fun to play with good/easy game mechanics?
Old April 27th, 2015, 12:25 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I've been kind of interested in that one since it looks like it won't be as expensive to play as the Star Wars minis one where each ship cost $20. Anyone play it and know if it is fun to play with good/easy game mechanics?

Sorry, but Armada is more expensive than X-Wing. But for both, you get more than just a ship; you also get several cross-ship and cross-faction cards to customize your ships. They are both good games, though I recommend X-Wing as it's easier and faster to play (in relation to Armada, as far as I've heard).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape