Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old March 8th, 2022, 01:45 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3V Public Announcements

Will the C3V use the pools as "wellsprings?" It fits the heroscape lore and could make for an interesting game mode/mechanic with reinforcements.

Trust the C3V to make the decision though! Just curious
Old March 8th, 2022, 01:59 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Good question. Even if I would tell you here, and I won't , we're still very early in the process with those figures. Thanks for your interest!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 10th, 2022, 10:58 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
NEW MINIATURE ANNOUNCEMENT
Unique Hero - Huge - Double Spaced

The figure used for this unit is a Pathfinder Battles: Deep Cuts miniature. Its name is Gargantuan Skeletal Dragon.

The figure used for this unit is a Pathfinder Battles miniature from the Skulls and Shackles set. Its name is Brinebones.
Clarification on this: please don't feel like you "should" buy the prepainted Brinebones mini. It's super expensive and honestly not worth it! The unpainted mini looks great as-is (the one in the photo is unpainted, as will be the final card art), but giving it a simple wash should elevate the aesthetics if you're concerned about that.

We also do realize it's still expensive at around $25 for the unpainted mini but it's a whole lot of plastic and hopefully worth it.
Been awhile since I recall this name. Nidhogg approaches, right?
Old March 11th, 2022, 02:20 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sounds like we need to get play testing some of these figures that are not released yet!! time for some new play testing and a tournament (just hoping)!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old March 17th, 2022, 08:02 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Price point and availability seem a bit sketchy. Plus don't we already have a bone dragon? Su-Bak-Na's Character Bio literally states "Mounted on his skeletal Dragon".
Old March 17th, 2022, 08:33 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
Price point and availability seem a bit sketchy. Plus don't we already have a bone dragon? Su-Bak-Na's Character Bio literally states "Mounted on his skeletal Dragon".

There is a difference between a dracolich and whatever the marro species dragon is. Plus it's a design that's been in the works for like twelve years at this point. Think it was around wave 2 when it was in playtesting for like five hours.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 17th, 2022, 09:23 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I wouldn’t discourage anyone from proxying SBN, but for our purposes that mini doesn’t work.

= =
Old March 18th, 2022, 09:17 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Maybe we should get the figure into play testing so that people know about it (even if it is not the final product) to see if they want to make the investment in the figure? Just a thought.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old March 18th, 2022, 09:47 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

It's far along in our process. Hopefully it will be in PT quite soon. I'll pass along your excellent suggestion to the Masters of PT.

= =
Old March 25th, 2022, 08:54 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Holy Crap is the Gargantuan Skeletal Dragon... GARGANTUAN.

I know it is a costly piece but it really is an impressive figure. It comes in a Huge box which threw me off when I opened the shipping box. This is what they talk about pulling out when a DM wants to kill his party.

I highly recommend!

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old March 25th, 2022, 09:01 AM

AsTheRavensFly is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Holy Crap is the Gargantuan Skeletal Dragon... GARGANTUAN.

I know it is a costly piece but it really is an impressive figure. It comes in a Huge box which threw me off when I opened the shipping box. This is what they talk about pulling out when a DM wants to kill his party.

I highly recommend!
I ordered mine the other day. Now I am really excited for that package and cannot wait to see what this becomes!
Old March 25th, 2022, 09:13 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks interesting. I'll wait to see a release before printing so I know what the unit actually is.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs