Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs
HoME Customs A place for Heroes of Middle Earth Customs

Notices

Old December 3rd, 2014, 11:21 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: HoME Brainstorming Thread

I believe our last discussion of Aragorn had us here:
Quote:
NAME = ARAGORN
GENERAL = ULLAR
PLANET = ARDA
SPECIES = DUNEDAIN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = RANGER
PERSONALITY = RESOLUTE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM/5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4

DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 100

DUNEDAIN TRACKING
Before the game, choose a unique Army Card in the Opponent's Army. After the chosen Army Card takes a turn, you may move Strider 2 spaces.

WILDERNESS INSTINCTS
When Strider is on a Shadow Space, or when he is adjacent to an Evergreen Tree or Jungle Piece, he receives 1 additional attack die.

RANGER OF THE NORTH
After taking a turn with Strider, if he is unengaged, you may choose an adjacent, unengaged, small or medium friendly figure. Strider and the chosen figure have no visible Hit Zones until the next time you reveal an Order Marker.
There are a few more tweaks we should discuss in Design, but, I propose we move this version into Design. We should decide on an LD as well. This is one of several I am interested in if no one else wants to step up.

@faure , @elvenwizard9 , @White Knight , @infectedsloth , @Son of Arathorn

--

Once we get this vote taken care of we can start on either Frodo + Sam or Boromir, Legolas, or Gimli.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old December 3rd, 2014, 11:38 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Aragorn looks like a solid unit, however I believe giving him a little range boost could be interesting. Here's my take:

Quote:
WILDERNESS INSTINCTS
When Strider is on a Shadow Space, or when he is adjacent to an Evergreen Tree or Jungle Piece, he may add 3 to his range.
I know everyone has different ideas of what Aragorn looks like, though I think giving him some range could bring affective performances to the game board.
Old December 4th, 2014, 07:29 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

I'd still prefer dropping Ranger of the North and dropping his points to 90.
Old December 4th, 2014, 12:13 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
I'd still prefer dropping Ranger of the North and dropping his points to 90.
See, I was thinking of bumping his attack to 5 and dropping Wilderness Instincts. But both of those are on the list of "a few more tweaks we should discuss in Design."

--
--
--

--
Old December 16th, 2014, 09:04 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Name on the card says, "Aragorn" but the powers refer to "Strider." Do you plan on having a Strider and a King Aragorn?
Old December 16th, 2014, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Name on the card says, "Aragorn" but the powers refer to "Strider." Do you plan on having a Strider and a King Aragorn?
Probably.

However, this card's name is Aragorn. I like using nicknames in power text, but I don't know if everyone else likes it.

--
--
--

--
Old December 16th, 2014, 09:02 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

The card's name is Aragorn, it should be Aragorn for however many versions end up happening (since playing Strider and Elessar in a single army would be weird).
Old December 16th, 2014, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
The card's name is Aragorn, it should be Aragorn for however many versions end up happening (since playing Strider and Elessar in a single army would be weird).
I agree, if my post was not clear on that point.

--
--
--

--
Old January 21st, 2015, 01:04 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like where he is at right now. I think he's ready to move on.
Old January 21st, 2015, 04:52 PM

Is that an vote, then, @infectedsloth ?

I haven't got votes from anyone else yet. @elvenwizard9 , @White Knight , @Son of Arathorn

--
--
--

--
Old January 21st, 2015, 04:54 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Old January 21st, 2015, 05:20 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs