Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old May 28th, 2021, 12:49 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS S41 Delta Duels - SF Until 5/28

Any word on when the other semi-final is happening? I'd love to watch.
Old May 28th, 2021, 12:53 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Any word on when the other semi-final is happening? I'd love to watch.
Sir A is traveling until 6/2, so hopefully shortly after then. We’ll try to make sure we announce a time once one is set!

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old June 5th, 2021, 10:31 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The boromir96 (4-0) v. s1r_art0r1us (4-1) armies are:
* Marro Hive, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Re-Tak-Shi, Marro Drudgex5
Rally under the banner
* Hatamoto Taro, Kozuke Samurai, Tagawa Samurai Archersx6
boromir96 chooses who places first.
Happening tomorrow, 11AM CST.

Old June 6th, 2021, 02:02 PM

The report form is only showing S42 games.

I got the win over S1r Artorious. It was a long game, lots of attacks of 2 from both sides. He had a huge 3/3 -0/4 attack on Raelin turn 2 that made things look pretty good for the archers for a bit, but the RTS boosted drudge were just getting better quality attacks for the majority of the game. The Hive missed its first 10 or so Rebirth rolls, and I got down to 8 or so Drudge, but then hit 4 or 5 of the next 8ish to keep the drudge rolling. Kozuke came out and finished RTS and a couple drudge, but fell very quickly and it was just cleanup from there. Good game!

Old June 7th, 2021, 12:46 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Yeaah

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
The report form is only showing S42 games.

I got the win over S1r Artorious. It was a long game, lots of attacks of 2 from both sides. He had a huge 3/3 -0/4 attack on Raelin turn 2 that made things look pretty good for the archers for a bit, but the RTS boosted drudge were just getting better quality attacks for the majority of the game. The Hive missed its first 10 or so Rebirth rolls, and I got down to 8 or so Drudge, but then hit 4 or 5 of the next 8ish to keep the drudge rolling. Kozuke came out and finished RTS and a couple drudge, but fell very quickly and it was just cleanup from there. Good game!
It's supposed to autoload it when I've done it the way it should but apparently it doesn't. I'll record it all in for you.

~Dysole, wondering if boromir is gonna go back to back
Old June 8th, 2021, 01:50 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Finals Countdown

The finals are on Battlefield 23.

The boromir96 (5-0) v. chris perkins (5-0) armies are:

Big Blue & the Spiders Too
* Marro Warriors, Quahon, Fyorlag Spidersx5

~Dysole ,interested to see which recent champion gets to take home another title
Old June 8th, 2021, 04:04 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Finals Countdown

Quote:
The boromir96 (5-0) v. chris perkins (5-0) armies are:
Big Blue & the Spiders Too
* Marro Warriors, Quahon, Fyorlag Spidersx5
Finals going down Thursday @ 5 pm Eastern
Old June 10th, 2021, 12:39 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS S41 Delta Duels - Championship

Saved up all my game writeups for the end! I was glad to try out Hatamoto Taro in a tournament scene, and sorry to my opponents for those long grinding games with all the 2 and 3 dice attacks!

Spoiler Alert!

Wrap-up

Two good matchups against knights helped get this army into the playoffs - with the archers in Taro’s aura, knights have the same chance of killing an archer as being killed by them on even ground! The army struggles against ranged squads (Morgan’s riflemen did good damage while kiting in the first knight matchup), as counterstrike does nothing when the opponent uses judicious shot selection. Tying up heroes with the TSA works well to either get more height advantaged attacks against them (as in my DW/Commander Mark 3 matchup) and potential counter strike opportunities. A good option to smooth the matchups against those ranged squads might be Ashi-Dhulu, Krav (an easy sub for two squads of Tagawa in this format), or Sgt Drake.

Last edited by S1R_ART0R1US; June 10th, 2021 at 09:42 AM.
Old June 10th, 2021, 06:18 PM

I got the win over Boromir96 thanks to some un-killable spiders holding the center of the map for over a round in the mid-game (poor offense from Boromir + great defense from the spiders).

My plan going in was that my win-condition was for Quahon to kill Raelin + Hive, as even if Quahon then fell I'd have 10-12 spiders left, which would be able to kill most of the Drudge once they were down to 2 or 3 defense, and then the MWs would have an easy end-game.

Boromir hit RTS' initial emerge roll, so both of our round 1's involved all 3 OMs on Spiders/Hive. I sent Quahon forward aggressively. She failed to pick up a T-Glyph (trap triggered but did no wound) and hit a 0/4 & 2/4 SA. The 2nd one did 1 wound each to Raelin & Hive. I sent a spider to grab the disengage glyph and sent as many other spiders as I could into the center of the map to start tying down Drudge. Boromir got a few 3-attack Drudge shots into Quahon but they did not damage.

Round 2 involved a lot of Quahon kiting around from the far left side of the map while I kept spiders adjacent to as many RTS-adjacent Drudge as possible. This is when the dice really abandoned Boromir; I had one spider survive like 7 or 8 3v3 attacks in a row, and just generally Boromir was unable to kill almost any spiders on 3v3 attacks. Quahon got Raelin & Hive each at 3 wounds by the end of the round through a combination of 1/4 & 2/4 attacks, killing a few Drudge in the process. By the end of the round Quahon had 1 wound and 2 or 3 spiders were dead. Quahon did pick up the T-Glyph during this round, but got disengage which I already had via the power glyph so it was basically useless.

Round 3 I lost init, but a spider blocked 3 attacks (2 3v3, 1 3v2) to basically lose Boromir a turn. Quahon then hit a 3/4 attack that killed Raelin & brought Hive down to 1 life left. Spiders kept flooding into the center; I had about 5 spiders near the RTS-Drudge pod at this point (since so few had died). Boromir was finally able to do some wound on Quahon, with a Drudge putting 2 more wounds on her, but Quahon's OM2 attack finished the Hive (Q had 4 life left at this point). We played out the round, which ended with Boromir having RTS & 3 Drudge left v. Quahon (4 life left), 10 spiders (7 still in my SZ), & all 4 MWs. Boromir conceded at this point.

gg Boromir; those mid-game attacks all blocked by spiders were brutal and really derailed any hope of killing Quahon before Raelin+Hive died.
Old June 10th, 2021, 06:20 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Congrats CP!

I've updated the DELTA ARMY BUILDER SPREADSHEET with the post-tournament numbers. It has a tab that shows the 25 prices that were adjusted.
Old June 10th, 2021, 07:12 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Congrats CP!

I've updated the DELTA ARMY BUILDER SPREADSHEET with the post-tournament numbers. It has a tab that shows the 25 prices that were adjusted.

Just so I understand. For example a 220 Mok was 200 for the tournament and will now be 180 (another 20 down) going forward?

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old June 10th, 2021, 07:47 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Congrats CP!

Just so I understand. For example a 220 Mok was 200 for the tournament and will now be 180 (another 20 down) going forward?
No, Mok was 220 in the event and is 200 "going forward".

I put going forward in quotes because, of course, you can do whatever you want for your games, and this will likely get revisited again before the next OHS Delta event.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events