Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 7th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
MLH Season 2 - Formats and Details (Sponsor: Auggies Games)

Major League Heroscape: Season 2
Welcome to the second season of Major League Heroscape. This post will contain all relevant information for the current season and will be updated regularly.

Participants
Bengi, Dok, Filthy the Clown, Megasilver, Capsocrates, GTigers55, Awsomeunleased, Fedex Worker, Bothi, Ace of Spades, Heroscaper314, Dwarvenwarrior123, Slipperyslope, Sixthflagbearer, Black Charos, Vegietarian18, drummerscaper97, Kinseth, UtahScott

Subs
2. infectedsloth
3. Fi Skirata
4. Xorlof

Army submission
Armies for all 5 weeks must be were submitted using the forms below at the start of the season.

Spoiler Alert!

Round 1
Lightweight: Army size cannot exceed 16 hexes.
Map: Isenfel (template)
Deadline: July 23rd

Pairings and Armies
Spoiler Alert!

Round 2
Kill ‘em all: Army size cannot exceed 24 hexes. The army you use this week will be the army that is used in the playoffs, with the finals being reverse the whip.
Map: One map will be Trailblazer was randomly chosen from this list of four
Jotun’s Gap (template)
Invasion (template)
Trailblazer (template)
Elswin Plateau, (template)
The remaining three will be used in the playoffs.
Deadline: July 30th

Pairings and Armies
Spoiler Alert!

Round 3
Treasure Quest: Secure the most treasure glyphs to win. Play continues until the last treasure glyph is revealed. At that point, whoever has more glyphs being carried by their heroes wins.
Detailed rules
Spoiler Alert!

Map:Ticalla Sunrise (template)
Deadline: August 6th

Pairings and Armies
Spoiler Alert!

Round 4
Heroes Only: Army size cannot include squad units or exceed 16 hexes.
Map: Burial Marsh (template)
Deadline: August 13th

Pairings and Armies
Spoiler Alert!

Round 5
Monster Mash: Army must contain at least 350 points of large and/or huge figures. Army size not to exceed 24 hexes.
Map: Fossil (template)
Deadline: August 27th

Pairings and Armies
Spoiler Alert!

Playoffs
The top 2 players from each division will qualify for the playoffs. The top finishing 3rd place player will qualify for the playoffs. The other two 3rd place teams will have a play in game to determine who qualifies for the quarterfinals. This will be a pooled draft game. You may bring up to 1000 points to the draft. Each player will draft a 420 point army.

Quarterfinals and Semifinals
Kill ‘em all: You will be using the same army as in week 2. We will choose randomly from the remaining unused maps to determine which map is used.

Finals
Reverse the whip, Kill ‘em all: You will be using your opponents army from the Semifinals. The remaining unused map will be used.

Divisions (will be posted after armies are submitted)
Valkerie
1.Awsomeunleased
2. Capsocrates
3. drummerscaper97
4. Fedex Worker
5. Kinseth
6. Vegietarian18

Marro
1. Bengi
2. Bothi
3. Dok
4. GTigers55
5. Heroscaper314
6. Slipperyslope

Underdark
1. Ace of Spades
2. Black Charos
3. Dwarvenwarrior123
4. Filthy the Clown
5. Megasilver
6. Sixthflagbearer

Schedule
Spoiler Alert!

Forfeits
Your game must be completed by the end of the posted deadline. The deadlines are subject to change. In the event of a forfeit, you will be replaced for the remainder of the season with a sub from the list. As we are setting the whole season schedule right up front, you may complete your games early if you and your opponent would like to.

Results
Please enter results in this form.
Click here to view the results and standings spreadsheet. Please let me know if you see anything that is not accurate.

Prizes
TBA

Last edited by Bengi; August 1st, 2012 at 12:40 PM.
Old July 7th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: MLH Season 2 - Formats and Details (Sponsor: Auggies Gam

Standings

Last edited by Bengi; July 9th, 2012 at 01:10 PM.
Old July 7th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Links to the maps please? I can't find them in the Maps of Heroskype.
Old July 7th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothi View Post
Links to the maps please? I can't find them in the Maps of Heroskype.
We are still building the HeroSkype versions of the maps; please look for them in the next few days.
Old July 7th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Just trying to decide where to put my last 25 points :P I came up with an excellent strategy that will almost certainly fail.
Old July 7th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Submitted my armies.
Old July 7th, 2012, 03:01 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Note - I accidentally submitted two armies for Round 2, please ignore the incomplete one, I pushed 'Enter' to move down to the next box and it submitted that army.

EDIT: Armies submitted!

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!

Last edited by DrummerScaper97; July 7th, 2012 at 03:43 PM.
Old July 7th, 2012, 05:05 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Armies submitted

Whoever plays me in round 1 you better be ready! My 2 figures is all I need to win
Old July 7th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

My armies are in. I took some risks, but I like them. We'll see how including at least one C3V card in each of my armies works out...

Old July 8th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
Armies submitted

Whoever plays me in round 1 you better be ready! My 2 figures is all I need to win
X2 ogre Pulverizer?
Old July 8th, 2012, 09:19 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Who came up with the lame abbreviated division names? They should be Valkyrie, Marro, and Underdark.
I like this idea. The abbreviations are kind of generic.
Or maybe...

Lots of Terrain

Too Much Swamp

Little Cave

Or maybe...

Rising division
Swarming division
Battling division
Fixed , but I prefer Awesome's.

Quote:
Quote:
Armies submitted

X2 ogre Pulverizer?
It's 300 points, so I'm guessing Q9+Hydra/Kaemon. Cyprien+Mimring or Nilfheim+Drake could be possibilities too.

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat
Old July 8th, 2012, 09:29 PM
Titleless

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Who came up with the lame abbreviated division names? They should be Valkyrie, Marro, and Underdark.
I like this idea. The abbreviations are kind of generic.
Or maybe...

Lots of Terrain

Too Much Swamp

Little Cave

Or maybe...

Rising division
Swarming division
Battling division
Fixed , but I prefer Awesome's.

Quote:
Quote:
Armies submitted

X2 ogre Pulverizer?
It's 300 points, so I'm guessing Q9+Hydra/Kaemon. Cyprien+Mimring or Nilfheim+Drake could be possibilities too.
That's interesting, I think I had something like 14or 15 figures .

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events