Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old July 17th, 2012, 04:53 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - July 20th is going to be HOT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Wait I get to vote? See I thought the threads were there for us to read them but only the people like Griffen, tckgln and stuff were allowed to vote...
You can vote here: C3G Public Design Nominations
Yep saw that one thanks! I just thought that Karat and Arch-ville were saying I could actually go vote on the books for like acceptance and stuff which I thought I had to be a hero to do... sorry for the misunderstanding.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 17th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Sorry for spreading misunderstanding..
Old July 17th, 2012, 04:59 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Btw noticed your signature... do you coat your skin in sodium powder or something to get that effect Karat?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 17th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Only C3G Heroes can vote. We have a list around here somewhere ... and I need to update it to reflect Tickle no longer being a C3G Hero. Also, I plan to add in a C3G Legends section to document former Heroes.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 17th, 2012, 05:00 PM
the above

Is there like an official procedure and rules document that dictates how the C3G works that I could get a link too?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 17th, 2012, 05:02 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The first posts and second posts of the stickies on this page have everything you want to know and more.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 17th, 2012, 05:03 PM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

They do wave releases, like the upcoming one, which mostly (entirely?) go through public playtesting at some point. They also do Super Secret Exclusives, which do not. Both types of release are hidden from most of us, but then the design thread is made public when the unit is released so you can read about the process.

There are also the public design threads, with two public designs going at once. Everyone is welcomed to participate in these. The public design process is otherwise the same as for other releases. You become eligible to have your design used as a public design by earning points (by playtesting) and winning the vote.

There's probably a post somewhere that explains that, but I thought I'd just go ahead. Is that about right?

I don't post often, so I'll take this opportunity to thank everyone involved.
Old July 17th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Btw noticed your signature... do you coat your skin in sodium powder or something to get that effect Karat?
I just concentrate really really hard
Old July 17th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverie View Post
They do wave releases, like the upcoming one, which mostly (entirely?) go through public playtesting at some point. They also do Super Secret Exclusives, which do not. Both types of release are hidden from most of us, but then the design thread is made public when the unit is released so you can read about the process.

There are also the public design threads, with two public designs going at once. Everyone is welcomed to participate in these. The public design process is otherwise the same as for other releases. You become eligible to have your design used as a public design by earning points (by playtesting) and winning the vote.

There's probably a post somewhere that explains that, but I thought I'd just go ahead. Is that about right?

I don't post often, so I'll take this opportunity to thank everyone involved.
You have the right of it.
Old July 17th, 2012, 05:31 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

WAIT A MINUTE! I just realized there's still no D.G. Robin here.
Old July 17th, 2012, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
WAIT A MINUTE! I just realized there's still no D.G. Robin here.
It'll happen. Don't worry, I remembered the Titans.

Old July 17th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm pretty sure he's been finalized, just not released. I had figured it would be this wave, but I guess I was wrong there. There's been talk of a Gotham wave for next year, so hopefully then.

Bat

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy