Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 15th, 2019, 12:20 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Ultron (Drone) - VOTE for Release!

I like Karat's, but I'd drop the "figures". Just call em Ultrons.
Old October 15th, 2019, 12:21 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
No offense Tickle but I'd rather have either Johnny or Karat's version than that.
I wasn't very clear. I was talking through the thought process I have when I read Johnny's wording and how it makes sense to me. You won't catch me fighting for a version of my own wording around here, I know it's my biggest weakness.

Sounds like a couple of people want Karat's wording so I will update that.
Old October 15th, 2019, 12:23 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

AGE OF ULTRON
After revealing an Order Marker on a Unique or Event Hero Ultron you control, instead of taking a turn normally with that figure, you may move up to 2 Ultrons you control up to 4 spaces each and attack with up to two Unique Ultrons or one Event Ultron you control.

This is what I am looking at now.
Old October 15th, 2019, 12:47 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd go with Unique Ultron or Event Ultron in the first time, to be a bit more consistent. And instead of "2 Ultrons" it should be two - again, keeping things consistent. But that works for me.
Old October 15th, 2019, 12:55 PM
Tickle Pickle

Ok, updated SP and cards with that wording. Still need these votes for On Deck:
@japes - Yea
@Lazy Orang -
@quozl - Yea
@Soundwarp SG-1 - Yea

Last edited by tcglkn; October 15th, 2019 at 04:18 PM.
Old October 15th, 2019, 01:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Sorry, been catching up on this one. Yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 15th, 2019, 01:12 PM
Tickle Pickle

No worries, just trying to keep track of votes.
Old October 15th, 2019, 02:38 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea.

Though I’m curious how it would look with the colors inverted from Ultron prime to the drones.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 15th, 2019, 02:40 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 15th, 2019, 04:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

Down to LO here.
Old October 15th, 2019, 08:51 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey guys, senile old man just wandering around his ol' neighborhood and a little late to this party. I guess it's better to be a late Matt Helm than the late, Matt Helm.

Anyway, I'm trying to understand the Age of Ultron power. It references "Unique Ultrons" but I don't see any unique Ultrons in the C3G catalogue. There is the Event Ultron and now some Uncommon Ultrons. Is there a Unique Ultron planned? And if so, would you ever have more than one of the unique Ultrons that you could move two of them? More than one would be contradictory to the word "unique".

Anyway, what I think you are trying to do is utilize the uncommon as a swarm to be triggered by either the Event Ultron or even one of their own uncommons. And the way that works, you want to move different figures during the activated Ultron's movement phase and then attack with different Ultrons during the activated Ultron's attack phase.

So, does this work?

AGE OF ULTRON
When revealing an Order Marker on any Ultron Hero you control, instead of moving that figure normally, you may move any two Ultron figures that you control up to 4 spaces each. After moving, you may attack with any Event Ultron you control or any two Uncommon Ultrons that you control that are not Event Heroes.

If I missed something in the understanding or intent of the power, please nod, smile and then let the old man walk on by.
Old October 15th, 2019, 08:55 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Hey guys, senile old man just wandering around his ol' neighborhood and a little late to this party. I guess it's better to be a late Matt Helm than the late, Matt Helm.

Anyway, I'm trying to understand the Age of Ultron power. It references "Unique Ultrons" but I don't see any unique Ultrons in the C3G catalogue. There is the Event Ultron and now some Uncommon Ultrons. Is there a Unique Ultron planned? And if so, would you ever have more than one of the unique Ultrons that you could move two of them? More than one would be contradictory to the word "unique".

Anyway, what I think you are trying to do is utilize the uncommon as a swarm to be triggered by either the Event Ultron or even one of their own uncommons. And the way that works, you want to move different figures during the activated Ultron's movement phase and then attack with different Ultrons during the activated Ultron's attack phase.

So, does this work?

AGE OF ULTRON
When revealing an Order Marker on any Ultron Hero you control, instead of moving that figure normally, you may move any two Ultron figures that you control up to 4 spaces each. After moving, you may attack with any Event Ultron you control or any two Uncommon Ultrons that you control that are not Event Heroes.

If I missed something in the understanding or intent of the power, please nod, smile and then let the old man walk on by.
Uncommons are treated as Unique figures in basically everything but drafting.

Very cool to see you around, sir! I've admired your designs for a long time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library