Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 8th, 2008, 08:17 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Event Swap?

I have a ticket for "Marvel Power of One" on Saturday morning, but I've changed my mind and I'd rather play in the Unique Hero tournament on Sunday. Anybody want to trade me tickets?

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con