Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 12th, 2021, 10:59 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
ScapeCon Vaccines

We'll need people to commit by the end of this week to secure the ballroom.

As such, we need to discuss vaccines.

We at least need most attendees to be vaccinated to run this thing SAFELY. At the end of the day, this is a children's game. There will be more Heroscape weekends in the future. Safety needs to be a priority. But we also need people to attend.

I'd like thoughts on whether it should be mandated.

Note that this is a private, not a public, function; as such, what state and local governments decide to do has no real bearing on our own theoretical mandate. Further, I'm not concerned with the "some people may not be able to get it in time," because that really isn't true based on current trajectories.

I at least need a sense of who already is--and who will be--vaccinated. My dad is fully vaccinated, and I get my first shot tomorrow.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon