Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 30th, 2021, 11:43 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
The Book of Hulkling

The Book of Hulkling

C3G MARVEL SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 88
YOUNG AND PROUD

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

Pride Month Variant:
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Avengers set.
Its model number and name are #009 / Hulkling.

Character Bio - Teddy is a half-Kree, half-Skrull alien raised as a human. He took the name Hulkling when he joined the Young Avengers and shapshift to both disguise himself and perform feats such as flying. He is married to Wiccan. - (ComicVine, 2021)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: tcglkn
  • Second playtest: IAmBatman
  • Third playtest: Ronin
  • Fourth playtest: Ericth74
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Card Art by tcglkn

Last edited by tcglkn; June 1st, 2021 at 12:30 AM.
Old March 30th, 2021, 11:46 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hulkling

NAME = Hulkling

SECRET IDENTITY = Dorrek VIII

SPECIES = Kree
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Rookie
PERSONALITY = Proud

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 200

SKRULL DNA
Hulkling has the species of Skrull in addition to the species listed on this card. Hulkling is never attacked when leaving engagements. While Hulking is adjacent to an opponent's medium or large figure, opponents' figures must be adjacent to Hulking to attack him.

ROOKIE RESHAPER
Before attacking, you may choose one of the following:
• remove 1 Wound Marker from this card;
• roll an additional attack die, or place a Wound Marker on this card to roll 2 additional dice;
• attack normally up to 2 times this turn; or
• choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Hulkling. Place the chosen figure on any empty space within 2 spaces of Hulkling, ignoring any leaving engagement attacks.
Each option may only be chosen once per round.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by tcglkn; May 4th, 2021 at 02:44 PM.
Old March 31st, 2021, 12:04 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hulkling - Design

Man I kinda love that "He-Man but more fabulous and also green" comic art.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 31st, 2021, 12:11 AM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Man I kinda love that "He-Man but more fabulous and also green" comic art.
Unfortunately probably won't get used on the card as it's a much more recent take on the character when he becomes the emperor of the Skrull-Kree alliance
Old March 31st, 2021, 09:50 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Riffing on Martian Manhunter? Cool idea. I haven't read pretty much any Young Avengers, so I haven't seen this guy in action all that often, but feels like a shapeshifty skrull dude, so seems fine!

A tad surprised about no bonding or synergy between him and Wiccan, but I also haven't played the Young Avengers faction so I'm not sure how well the pieces fit together.
Old March 31st, 2021, 10:02 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Is there a story behind the sword?
Who is this guy?
Old March 31st, 2021, 10:15 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Looks solid.
Old March 31st, 2021, 10:34 AM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Is there a story behind the sword?
Who is this guy?
I’m sure there is, but that’s more recent and not really the version of the character I’m going to. Just cool comic are I found in a quick search. I know that comic art is from when he became emperor of the Kree and Skrulls

He’s Wiccan’s husband and a Kree/Skrull hybrid who has shape shifting powers. They are both members of the Young Avengers.
Old March 31st, 2021, 10:36 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah it's some fancy Kree/Skrull sword. It has some cool powers that I don't remember. You can see it in the recent "Empyre" event. It sucks but you can check it out.
Old March 31st, 2021, 10:37 AM
Tickle Pickle

Wink Re: The Book of Hulkling - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Riffing on Martian Manhunter? Cool idea. I haven't read pretty much any Young Avengers, so I haven't seen this guy in action all that often, but feels like a shapeshifty skrull dude, so seems fine!

A tad surprised about no bonding or synergy between him and Wiccan, but I also haven't played the Young Avengers faction so I'm not sure how well the pieces fit together.
Yea I never had anything for this draft but Skrull DNA which I liked. The modal power is really neat for shapeshifters and I’m down to change up the bullets more.

Calling the Young Avengers a faction at this point is generous, they aren’t very good. I’m not really interested in doing straight up bonding between Wiccan and Hulkling but I’m willing to consider some other small synergy here. There’s room for something light.
Old March 31st, 2021, 11:26 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Assuming Wiccan's boost on his Reality Warp thing only cares about not moving on his own turn, Hulkling's move thing will give some soft synergy if we get a Rookie bonder somewhere.

If the attack boost option was like add 1 attack or inflict a wound on Hulkling to add 2 attack, that would give a nice bit of synergy since Wicxan could weaponize the self wound.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 31st, 2021, 11:33 AM
Tickle Pickle

I like that attack boost idea. Shows him over-extending a bit.

Iron Lad would be a good candidate for bonding with Rookies at some point.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library