Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 10th, 2019, 06:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Beast Man (Breathing Period)

Thanks for the run down Lazy! The 130 point werewolf attacking Conan for 1W sounds like the best option out of that bunch. What is there personality? Maybe a Cap-Wolf & Beast Man team-up for a bigger army build?
Old May 10th, 2019, 06:33 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Cursed, sadly. They would have fit perfectly, thematically. I'd kind of be in favour of editing their Personality for synergistic purposes if we wanted - they could use the help (I know they're getting it from Capwolf, but still) and Cursed feels a little odd as a personality to me (overlaps a little much with Tormented, which feels more like a personality anyway).

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 10th, 2019, 06:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I wouldn't mind tweaking the WW personality to wild or savage so they can get in on the fun here. I guy who can make the WW & Frost Giants into a playable army would get my attention. Those are two units that seem to consistently under perform for me.
Old May 10th, 2019, 06:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think I’m pretty set on going away from Unique Hero at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
The mini is pretty chunky, right? Does it qualify as Medium 6?

I could go either way on his bonding. Including Uniques has a lot more flexibility but is less thematic, I assume. I'll trust the LD there.
I’m sure he’s much bigger. Good catch. Just forgot to update that. I’ll measure him against hexes tonight.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 10th, 2019, 07:05 PM
C3G Landlord

I like cutting the UH's out as well.

I'm not seeing anything Savage that isn't a UH, but maybe the Savage Land T-Rex is one?
Only Wild non-UH I see are the Animated Vines.
Ferocious gives us the Frost Giants, Man-Bat Assassins, & Grizzly Shark.
Old May 10th, 2019, 07:14 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Might cut Wild then, as the vines aren’t a good thematic fit. I can either stick with two personalities or add another third one if something makes sense.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 10th, 2019, 07:33 PM
C3G Landlord

The uncommon werewolves are the only thing that really seems like a good fit after looking through the list, I'd advocate to change their personality to Savage rather than rope in Cursed though. I liked the idea of him leading some gorillas, but the GWC are Loyal (which isn't a good fit) and can already bond so they don't really need the shout out. I kind of like the idea of boosting the Alien Drones some too, but they are not really beasts and the menacing personality doesn't sound like a good fit to me. Only other theme fits might be the common rats or maybe fire ants, but I don't know why you'd ever choose to bond with them over the uncommon hero options and their personalities are not good fits.
Old May 10th, 2019, 10:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

T-Rex is Wild but could be Savage. I think I will use Devourers to tie them together if need be. When I get around to a Savage Land T-REX it will be Savage for sure and a solid bonding option.
The Lost Land T-REX is looking really good as well. Should not take much to finish them.
Old May 11th, 2019, 08:57 AM

I'll just cut Wild. Then you can make the call of whether you want that pairing for the Savage Land T-Rexes or not, T-Spinny.

I think there's enough to test with (I took out uniques when I sorted and missed a couple of Unique Squads that way).

Old May 11th, 2019, 10:42 AM

A quick hex measurement puts him at Medium 6. That'll be one of my updates.

Old May 11th, 2019, 11:42 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I used Wild for Werewolf (Jacob) this, if we change the Werewolves personality, that's what I'd advocate for.
Old May 11th, 2019, 11:54 AM

Werewolf synergy isn't essential for Beast Man, but I do plan to cut Wild from his options due to the current list of Wild figures that aren't Unique/Event Heroes being non-thematic.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library