Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 26th, 2018, 08:32 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Workshop

That sounds like a pretty good change, what about this?

DAUGHTERS OF THE DRAGON
Any time an order marker is revealed on this card after this figure takes a turn you may take one additional turn with a figure with the Daughters of the Dragon special power or if this figure only Attacked or only moved this turn you may attack or move with another Unique fighter hero you control.

Last edited by Xael Raymand; August 26th, 2018 at 09:07 PM.
Old August 26th, 2018, 08:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just say: "another Unique Fighter Hero you control."

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 27th, 2018, 12:56 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, that works out well. Then Misty can run with Cage, or Collen can run with Danny, or they can run together. Makes me want to draft all 4 of them into a single army.
Old August 27th, 2018, 08:51 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, that works out well. Then Misty can run with Cage, or Collen can run with Danny, or they can run together. Makes me want to draft all 4 of them into a single army.
If we only had a fighter version of Daredevil to play with them.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 27th, 2018, 06:56 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm thinking about a Ditko version of Shade the Changing Man. I'd want him to have some sort of Suicide Squad synergy, but I'm not sure how. Here are some ideas I've had so far;
  • Give him a dual class of criminal. He was wanted on his home planet after being framed, so it sort of fits. The problem is I don't think it would be right for him to fit in with the rest of the criminal synergies.
  • Start him with a Micro bomb on his card. The problem would be that he never had one in him, and he's not really the kind of guy to betray the team anyways.
  • Give him some sort of synergy with figures with Micro bombs on their card, but I'm not sure what kind yet. An extra turn would probably be too powerful, but some sort of synergy may be the right way to go.
I know this isn't a full design and I hope that's okay, I'm just throwing this out there to see if anybody has a better idea.
Old August 27th, 2018, 07:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

If he never had a micro-bomb implanted and it's important to you that he doesn't get one here, but served as a member of the SS, I'd consider doing an honorary Agent class kind of thing. Say if you have a Director in your army, this card also has the class of Agent. Then he gets in on what Waller has going on without the bomb or betrayal, while not letting him play Agent if Waller isn't around.
Old August 27th, 2018, 07:36 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Btw, call back from a few days ago, but I've been advised that Metamorpho was not a real member of the Doom Patrol at any point, so I'll probably not put the Troubled personality on him when the time comes.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 27th, 2018, 07:46 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Btw, call back from a few days ago, but I've been advised that Metamorpho was not a real member of the Doom Patrol at any point, so I'll probably not put the Troubled personality on him when the time comes.
I guess I should clarify because I absolutely was not trying to deceive you or anything, it's just been a while since I've read that run. I recalled Metamorpho joining up with the normal Doom Patrol at some point during the Arcudi run, (I believe it was vol. 3) and I could've sworn he was with them in the Brave and the Bold issue with Wally West. Apparently, after looking at Wikipedia he was only ever part of the "secondary" DP along with Elongated Man, Beast Boy, and the female Doctor Light. My bad, I think I just saw him on the list of DP members on Wikipedia and my brain made up some fake memories.
Old August 27th, 2018, 07:48 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I guess I should clarify because I absolutely was not trying to deceive you or anything, it's just been a while since I've read that run. I recalled Metamorpho joining up with the normal Doom Patrol at some point during the Arcudi run, (I believe it was vol. 3) and I could've sworn he was with them in the Brave and the Bold issue with Wally West. Apparently, after looking at Wikipedia he was only ever part of the "secondary" DP along with Elongated Man, Beast Boy, and the female Doctor Light. My bad, I think I just saw him on the list of DP members on Wikipedia and my brain made up some fake memories.
No worries.

This process involves a lot of questions to the tune of "Didn't that guy join up with such and such a team?" and "I read a story where so-and-so worked with that other guy and had such-and-such powers. Is that normal for him?"
Old August 27th, 2018, 07:49 PM

No worries at all. I asked around from a few people and they seemed to have a different view. Comics are weird and muddled sometimes.

Old August 29th, 2018, 10:56 PM
Just A Head

So I don't know what the proper procedure is for this. Now that I have drafts for a good chunk of the Doom Patrol, I've been thinking about their villains. The big ones are the Brain and his trusty Monsieur Mallah. Honestly I think what johnny139 came up with a long time back is pretty close to perfect, and I don't think I could do better.
Quote:
BRAIN

CYBORG
UNIQUE HERO
MASTERMIND
MANIPULATIVE
SMALL 3

LIFE 3

MOVE 0
RANGE 1
ATTACK 0
DEFENSE 5

200 POINTS

MASTER MANIPULATOR
After revealing an Order Marker on Brain's card, instead of taking that turn with Brain, you may take a turn with any Unique Hero you control within clear sight of Brain.

PORTABLE FRAME
Once per turn, after moving a Medium, Large, or Huge figure you control that began its turn adjacent to Brain, you may place Brain adjacent to that figure.

CALL TO EVIL
Anytime an Order Marker is revealed on a card, you may choose a figure on that card and immediately roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher, you may either have the chosen figure receive a wound, or any figure adjacent to the chosen figure receive a wound.

-----

MONSIEUR MALLAH

SIMIAN
UNIQUE HERO
PROTECTOR
DEVOTED

MEDIUM 5

LIFE 6

MOVE 6
RANGE 1
ATTACK 6
DEFENSE 5

200 POINTS

BRAINS AND BRAWN
At the start of the game choose a Mastermind you control. After revealing an Order Marker on and instead taking a turn with the chosen Mastermind, you may take a turn with the Monsieur Mallah.

BRAWNY BODYGUARD
Anytime your chosen Mastermind is adjacent to Monsieur Mallah and would roll defense against a non-adjacent attack, Monsieur Mallah may roll defense and take any resulting wounds from the attack instead.

PISTOLET MITRAILLEUR SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 2.
If Monsieur Mallah rolls a skull when attacking with this special attack, he may attack again with this special attack. Monsieur Mallah may continue attacking with this special attack until he does not roll a skull. He may not attack with this special attack more than three additional times per turn.

SUPER STRENGTH SYMBOL
Have these guys been drafted in the past 7 years? Johnny, would these still be designs you'd want to do anything with?
Old August 30th, 2018, 06:23 AM

@johnny139 good questions! I’d like to know as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy