Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old June 16th, 2023, 09:05 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HeroScape is coming back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lafleurhero View Post
IMO maybe about a 20% increase in price is worth it. Maybe 30%.
From what I've heard of the current industry, 100% increase at least. Probably more.
Yep, preparing myself for the sticker shock. I'm expecting to be in the $40-50 range for the equivalent of what we got in booster packs (definitely on the higher extreme is they're pre-painted).
Yes, Wizkids sells pre-painted miniature packs for $45 (for example, the Kalaman Military Warband), which include six figures. To buy one standalone pre-painted miniature, it costs around $7. Granted, these are smaller in scale, but how do you think these could compare?

I am certainly not holding my breath on any price expectations; there are a boatload of factors I do not know about. In the end, I am just glad to see it back, and would probably buy the unpainted versions (painting them myself) in order to save money if given the option.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News