Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old September 16th, 2009, 10:11 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sports: MLB

Special-K got his anime powers back...? Dunno but woohoo for you!
Old September 16th, 2009, 10:52 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

If he can keep it up (big IF) and the other three starters can stay consistent in what they've been doing, the post season is looking very very good... on paper.

I HATE PAPER!

-insert signature here-
Old September 16th, 2009, 06:16 PM

heroscaper314 is surprisingly tart

Don't look now, but the Cubs have climbed to within 5.5 games of the Wild Card....might we witness a September miracle?

You never know....
Old September 16th, 2009, 07:00 PM

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

As much as I dislike the Cubs I do want them to be sucessfull, not go to or win the World Series or anything, but be sucessfull. I just have a hard time with them being in the same league as the Dodgers. I just can't root for them unless they're beating a rival, then they are usefull.
Old September 16th, 2009, 09:57 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

Had a fun day at Chavez Ravine today. Got my second Manny Ramirez bobble and saw Matt Kemp launch a go-ahead bomb to deep center. Broxton shut 'em down in the 9th. Beautiful day at Dodger Stadium.

*edit* Aaaand, I skipped work.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old September 16th, 2009, 10:23 PM

I am envious you bum! Saw the game on T.V. on my day off though.

Do you have the curtain call Many too?

Sweep of the Pirates, five and a half up on the Rockies coming into the Frisco game and a handfull of games left.
Old September 17th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

Got 'em both. I got the first when the family and I went back in July and saw him hit the slam. Yesterday the Dodgers gave out the curtain-call Manny. The Giants series is going to be good. Lincecum on Sunday.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

Old September 17th, 2009, 02:55 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Crazy walk off win for the Sox last night. We're down, we're up, we're down, we're up, we're down, bad call by the ump in our favor, we win.

-insert signature here-
Old September 17th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Beware the Curse

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Crazy walk off win for the Sox last night. We're down, we're up, we're down, we're up, we're down, bad call by the ump in our favor, we win.
Yeah, that ball four sure looked like strike three. Still, who cares. Its the Angels. You guys can slap them around all you want. You going to the Dodger game at Fenway next year?

Old September 17th, 2009, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boom View Post
Quote:
Yeah, that ball four sure looked like strike three. Still, who cares. Its the Angels. You guys can slap them around all you want. You going to the Dodger game at Fenway next year?
Scocia sure was butt hurt over that one.
Old September 17th, 2009, 09:23 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

The Angels are the best, Boom!

How dare you-wait....this is baseball....dare on.....

I'm a F18, bro.
Old September 17th, 2009, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boom View Post
Quote:
Tickets in general are impossible to get unless you're willing to pay ridiculous 3rd party prices. When they go on sale you pray you get through, and then are happy with whatever you can manage to get. I got extra lucky this year in that I got through and bought two games, then won a lottery spot to get Monster seats.

Yes, I said lottery. For the Monster Seats, Right Field Roof Deck, and all Y----- games you sign up for a lottery. If you get picked, you can buy seats to those games/seats. Supposedly its a way to stop scalping... idunno.

Price you pay for having a perennial contender I guess.

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV