Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 29th, 2009, 11:36 AM

VIRTU knows what's in an order marker VIRTU knows what's in an order marker
Wink Undead Gravedigger

A friend and i wanted a to make Zombies even more threatening by giving them a leader....

GRAVEDIGGER

LIFE 3
MOVE 5
RANGE 1
ATTACK 3
DEFENSE 3
Lantern / Zombie Inspiration
All Zombies may add one to thier movement as long as the Gravedigger remains in play.

DIG
Instead of attacking Gravedigger may attempt to resurrect a previously destroyed Zombie, on a roll of 15 or higher place a Zombie adjacent to Gravedigger.

Horde Movement allowing up to 3 Zombies to move with Gravedigger.

Was thinking cost to be around 100

THX for looking
Old July 29th, 2009, 12:20 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Undead Gravedigger

I like the idea. It's pretty cool.
I suggest, considering how cheap the Zombies are, that you lower the D20 number to about 13. Then make him about 120 points and give him 4 defense. I think that would be great!

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old July 29th, 2009, 12:43 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

He should have more life than that. He should have like 8 or 9 life and obviously he can only be hit on the head, but he then should only have 2 atk/def. This way he can actually stay on the board long enough to fulfill his cheerleading duties.
Old July 29th, 2009, 12:46 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
He should have more life than that. He should have like 8 or 9 life and obviously he can only be hit on the head, but he then should only have 2 atk/def. This way he can actually stay on the board long enough to fulfill his cheerleading duties.
That's a good idea! Like an epic Marcu with 15 life and 1 defense. But can only be hit in the head.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old July 29th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I like him, too. The first ability is frighteningly powerful, considering that 6 zombies already move at once. I like the others, with Tubification's mod to 13 and 4 Def. With a 13 and the chance for only one Zombie, in conjunction with the Zombie Movement, it's like a Water Clone alternative, especially against armies with all large figures.

Call the last power Zombie of Morindan Movement Bonding, and say that it lets 3 Zombies of Morindan you control move up to 4 spaces each. Note that since they are "Undead," and that the word Zombie does not appear anywhere on the card except in the unit name (and we all know that Viking is a fuzzy Heroscape term; what is Valguard?).

Old July 29th, 2009, 01:19 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubafication View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
That's a good idea! Like an epic Marcu with 15 life and 1 defense. But can only be hit in the head.
Yeah, he can be like "ULTRA-MEATSHIELD!" That would be so funny, this thing running around moving zombies all over the place and taking ridiculous amounts of hits only to keep going.
Old July 29th, 2009, 03:20 PM

VIRTU knows what's in an order marker VIRTU knows what's in an order marker

YES! love the "meatshield" idea, and for fixxin up my movement bonding... You guys have enriched my play with this custom, and given me a well needed laugh as well...

GRAVEDIGGER

LIFE 8
MOVE 5
RANGE 1
ATTACK 3
DEFENSE 2

Lantern / Zombie Inspiration
All Zombies may add one to thier movement as long as the Gravedigger remains in play.

DIG
Instead of attacking Gravedigger may attempt to resurrect a previously destroyed Zombie, on a roll of 13 or higher place a Zombie adjacent to Gravedigger.

Zombie of Morindan Movement Bonding, allows up to 3 Zombies of Morindan you control move up to 4 spaces each when ever u take a turn with the Gravedigger...

and 120 points now
Old July 29th, 2009, 03:34 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Am I the only one that thought VIRTU would be using this mini?

It is a nice cheap option though for other people that want to try this custom

Edit fixed image

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Last edited by Xn F M; July 29th, 2009 at 04:39 PM.
Old July 29th, 2009, 04:29 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post

Other than a Felix the Cat theme on color, I don't see it.

Old July 29th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Edit fixed image
Fixed.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Last edited by Xn F M; July 29th, 2009 at 07:13 PM.
Old July 29th, 2009, 06:20 PM

All I see is a Fortune City.com logo.

Last edited by Taeblewalker; July 29th, 2009 at 07:06 PM.
Old July 29th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Yeah, but I've yet to actually find out what figure he's using in the image he posted above.

VIRTU, where'd the miniature come from?

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards