Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old March 26th, 2021, 03:56 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
*sigh....unfortunately I've gotta be that guy this month. Last minute "family stuff" has come up and this weekends assassination plot has been thwarted. I was really looking forward to teachin' ya'll a lesson...but that'll just have to wait.

That said, I will have time to do a video this weekend, so I'll try to post an assassination game on my channel with the army I would have run...then you can all be glad you didn't have to face it
Can’t blame you man. Coming down for these things are basically your whole weekend.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 26th, 2021, 08:05 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

I know it may be a bit late, but would anyone have two squads of Capuan Gladiators that I could borrow? And if not, @BiggaBullfrog could I use figures from the Sacred Band as proxies?
Old March 27th, 2021, 02:18 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
I know it may be a bit late, but would anyone have two squads of Capuan Gladiators that I could borrow? And if not, @BiggaBullfrog could I use figures from the Sacred Band as proxies?
That sounds fine for proxies to me. I'll tag @Scaperedude and @Leaf_It as well really quick to see if they have some figures to let you borrow.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 27th, 2021, 10:39 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
That sounds fine for proxies to me. I'll tag @Scaperedude and @Leaf_It as well really quick to see if they have some figures to let you borrow.
@Jazack I assume you have 3 - 4 squads of Capuan Gladiators, and just want to fill out the rest of the point limit? Regardless, yes Sacred band is a fine proxy. And yes, I could bring 2 more squads for you to use.
Old March 27th, 2021, 11:34 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I’m gunna try and livestream my Assassination game today at 11:30 or 12:00. Tune in to see how it’s done

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 27th, 2021, 02:29 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Last minute drop, I will be attending by myself. No Riverfang this month, theyll come next time.
Old April 5th, 2021, 12:36 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Updates on our next event? Also interested to see standings from last month.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 5th, 2021, 01:01 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Updates on our next event? Also interested to see standings from last month.
Yeah I'll have stuff up tomorrow. Sorry for the delay; we've been hashing out details for the format as well as talking with Game Haven to be up to date on where we're at going forward.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old April 5th, 2021, 12:05 PM

It's been a week, but thank you to everyone who helped make the March event possible, including all attendees! It was a great day of Heroscape (I hear), and not a single player got away without tasting either victory or defeat! That's my kind of Monthly! Standings have been updated, and I will be posting details for this next month at some point today (as soon as I get the all clear from the other organizers on a couple of last minute questions).

A heads up, though, is that while the Utah legislature is relaxing many Covid-related restrictions, Game Haven will not. They have decided to keep a mask requirement for their store, along with attendee limits, social distancing, lots of hand sanitizer, etc. Naturally, we will be supporting them in their decision, which means attendees for our events will be expected to follow the guidelines in place.

We have talked about looking at alternate venues, but the short of it is that we don't have a ton of options. Many places either require money to rent the space (which we don't have) or have restrictions/regulations of their own (churches are being stringent as well). For the long of it, you'll probably want to ask one of the other organizers, since I'm not local to Salt Lake so I don't have those details.

Look out for a new format (that totally isn't just combining two old formats) later today!

10 Points Under Videos

Old April 5th, 2021, 03:05 PM

DUE TO COVID-19 REGULATIONS, WE HAVE SPECIAL RESTRICTIONS ON OUR EVENTS. PLEASE READ AND BE FAMILIAR WITH THE RULES IN THE SPOILER BELOW IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING.

Spoiler Alert!

Next Up:

UTAH MONTHLY APRIL 2021

When: April 24th, 1:00-5:00 PM

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Poison Your Cake
Gear up for an (essentially) new format (that's really just taking two other formats and combining them)!!

If you like cutting cake and picking poison, why not both at once!? This month, players bring 3 army pods. At the beginning of each game, both players roll the D20, and the winner gets first pick (or may defer first choice to the other player). The first pick player chooses one of their opponent's pods to play against. The second player then chooses two of their opponent's armies to play against (that will be that player's full army). The first player then chooses one of the first player's remaining two armies to play against, creating that player's full army.
Basically: Bring 3 mini armies, choose two of your opponent's mini armies to play against. Roll dice, have fun.
  • Bring 3 Army Pods
  • 235 Point Limit for each pod
  • 10 Figure Limit for each pod
  • You may not have the same Army Card in different pods
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel allowed
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound, Healer
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50-minute Rounds

Raffle: Roll For Constitution Save
Keep track of how many figures you lose during the event. If you've lost the least at the end, you'll win a sweet prize!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Attendees:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees. Also, with COVID restrictions, it's required now anyway.

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; April 16th, 2021 at 06:04 PM.
Old April 13th, 2021, 10:26 PM

XScape is surprisingly tart

Count me in for this one!
Old April 13th, 2021, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Late Blooming Scaper View Post
Count me in for this one!
Got you down!

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events