Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old January 9th, 2015, 09:09 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Website Issues (With Mysterious Disappearing Final Page)

I have never used the attachments function before, so this could be due to inexperience, but others are having the same problem. After much searching, I managed to attach an image to a post, but when I click on the link after posting, it says I don't have sufficient privileges to view it. Another user reported the same. Oddly, Jim can view it just fine, which might suggest it is, in fact, something to do with privileges. The post with the attachment is in a private forum here (Codex forums), but the question dump exchange can be found here.
Any help would this would be appreciated.
Thanks.
~TGRF.
Old January 9th, 2015, 09:13 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
I have never used the attachments function before, so this could be due to inexperience, but others are having the same problem. After much searching, I managed to attach an image to a post, but when I click on the link after posting, it says I don't have sufficient privileges to view it. Another user reported the same. Oddly, Jim can view it just fine, which might suggest it is, in fact, something to do with privileges. The post with the attachment is in a private forum here (Codex forums), but the question dump exchange can be found here.
Thanks.
~TGRF.
You didn't mention in the other thread that it was in a private forum. Are any of that forum's members able to see it? (That's about all the help I can give though...)

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old January 9th, 2015, 09:36 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Thanks.
~TGRF.
You didn't mention in the other thread that it was in a private forum. Are any of that forum's members able to see it? (That's about all the help I can give though...)
Nope. I was given the same error message.
Old January 9th, 2015, 09:37 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Thanks.
~TGRF.
That's a good point, but I wouldn't know, as none of them have replied. However, Tornado couldn't see it either, and that was in the Question Dump itself...
~TGRF.
Old April 16th, 2015, 05:18 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Am I the only one that needs more than 20 minutes to load any page of this site ? x)

I abandonned reading anything today...

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old April 16th, 2015, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Am I the only one that needs more than 20 minutes to load any page of this site ? x)

I abandonned reading anything today...
I do not have that problem, so I would guess it is your internet connection. If your entire computer is slow, you might open task manager and see if any unnecessary processes are running in the background.
If all else fails, just restart your computer. That can clear up most issues.
If it is only HSers that is slow, you might try clearing your cache. That seems to work sometimes.
~TGRF.
Old April 16th, 2015, 09:32 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I have no issue with the loading this site either.
Old April 17th, 2015, 05:44 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I had the issue only with HSers... but now that I restarted my computer, the issue disappeared. It was probably due to the cache so... ^^

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old April 17th, 2015, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
I had the issue only with HSers... but now that I restarted my computer, the issue disappeared. It was probably due to the cache so... ^^
Glad to hear that. Restarting works on a lot of stuff.
~TGRF.
Old April 20th, 2015, 04:34 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Not sure if this has just been me this whole time but - do the embedded YouTube videos not show up for anyone else? Regardless of theme, and I have my adblock disabled so it's not that either. SEE HERE.

It's not a huge issue; I've just been quoting posts and copying the links out. But it's kinda weird.
Old April 20th, 2015, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Not sure if this has just been me this whole time but - do the embedded YouTube videos not show up for anyone else? Regardless of theme, and I have my adblock disabled so it's not that either. SEE HERE.

It's not a huge issue; I've just been quoting posts and copying the links out. But it's kinda weird.
Embedded YT videos work for me. Try using a different browser and looking at the same page. If it works, there is most likely some add-on/setting on your browser that is blocking it. Try turning them all off. If that works, turn them back on one by one to see which one is causing the error.
~TGRF.
Old April 20th, 2015, 05:32 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Hmm, nope, doesn't work in Firefox, IE, or Chrome. Maybe a firewall thing? But I can't imagine why that would have an effect.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online