Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old November 1st, 2014, 11:54 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

My The Last of Us game:

image.jpg

~HS2010, testing the image upload thing.
Old November 12th, 2014, 10:08 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Almost done with Metroid Prime 3: Corruption on the Metroid Prime Trilogy. Motion controls for the win!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 6th, 2014, 12:37 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I've played Bombsquad on the Amazon FireTV the last couple of times I've been to my grandparents. It's probably the best party game I've ever played (and yes, I've played Super Smash Bros. and such). Reason for saying that is that you're able to download an app on, I believe, any Android or Apple device (along with the Kindles, and probably more...), so being able to play 8 players is actually feasible.*

*I will note that the app isn't as good as a controller, but it's good enough to not complain about it.

The first time I played, it was just my brother and I playing co-op and a little bit of 1v1, and it was pretty fun. The second time I played, I got my sister and mom to download the app on their phones (I also have the app on my phone), and my grandparents to download the app on their Kindles, so we all played free-for-all (though my grandma used the controller, since it's a little easier to use). All of us had a bunch of fun, even my grandparents (despite losing practically every time, except one time where my grandma miraculously won in Epic mode - slow motion mode).

Anyways, it's a great game! Here's the trailer:

The most ridiculous game I've watched was this (beware of loud screaming and such):

Skip to about 8:45. And watch the following match (Keep Away).
Old December 7th, 2014, 05:12 PM

Old December 8th, 2014, 08:08 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's been a whole lotta Smash this week for me, having just picked up the new one for Wii U. Feels good to be smashing again.

Old December 12th, 2014, 02:31 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
It's been a whole lotta Smash this week for me, having just picked up the new one for Wii U. Feels good to be smashing again.
Can't beat Smash Bros! Been playing the crap out of that lately, too!
Old December 12th, 2014, 02:46 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
This Smash is amazing! Troll other players by pausing the game, or picking Meta Knight.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 15th, 2014, 09:00 AM

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Quote:
Quote:
This Smash is amazing! Troll other players by pausing the game, or picking Meta Knight.
This weekend, my boys and I played a ton of Smash, and when we weren't playing, we would set up 8 Player brawls and take bets on who we thought would win each round. Love love love this game.

Old December 15th, 2014, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
This weekend, my boys and I played a ton of Smash, and when we weren't playing, we would set up 8 Player brawls and take bets on who we thought would win each round. Love love love this game.
My favorite parts of this game are the classic mode. Who's your favorite fighter/gamemode?

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 15th, 2014, 04:43 PM

Quote:
My favorite parts of this game are the classic mode. Who's your favorite fighter/gamemode?
My main has always been Samus, and I'm glad that ZSS is a separate character in this newest iteration.

I am also fairly competent with Link, Mario, and Kirby.

Over all the various iterations there has never been a character that wasn't from the original franchise that I enjoyed playing more than any of those guys. I'm not sure if that speaks to the balance of those characters, my own inability to progress outside my comfort zone, or a combination of both.

The number of characters in this new game is just staggering. And I really appreciate that the different characters really do require you to play differently.

I like the Target Smash as an optional mode, but I don't really care for the newest version in this game. It's got this whole Angry Birds thing happening, and I don't like it nearly as much as I liked the custom obstacle courses from the other games. I also really miss the single player campaign from Brawl.

The new board game thing is hit and miss. I haven't played around with it enough to appreciate the depth.

Old December 15th, 2014, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Quote:
My main has always been Samus, and I'm glad that ZSS is a separate character in this newest iteration.

I am also fairly competent with Link, Mario, and Kirby.

Over all the various iterations there has never been a character that wasn't from the original franchise that I enjoyed playing more than any of those guys. I'm not sure if that speaks to the balance of those characters, my own inability to progress outside my comfort zone, or a combination of both.

The number of characters in this new game is just staggering. And I really appreciate that the different characters really do require you to play differently.

I like the Target Smash as an optional mode, but I don't really care for the newest version in this game. It's got this whole Angry Birds thing happening, and I don't like it nearly as much as I liked the custom obstacle courses from the other games. I also really miss the single player campaign from Brawl.

The new board game thing is hit and miss. I haven't played around with it enough to appreciate the depth.
Cool! My favorites are ZSS, Samus, or Olimar.
The board game thing is super disappointing. One of my favorite times with it was with me, my brother, and my friend vs. 5 AI villagers in Onett. We almost won, until my brother fell off. 8-player smash is one of the best new features.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 21st, 2014, 06:14 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just finished Super Mario World again, working on Super Metroid (at Ridley), also replaying the World Ends with You.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games