Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old August 8th, 2017, 03:13 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Shurrig's Maps: New Multiplayer Map/Updates

SHURRIG'S MAPS
Welcome to my map page! I make competitive, multiplayer, and casual, just for fun maps. Hope you find what you're looking for

Find my OHS maps here!

FEATURED MAPS

Aubrien Hideout
RotV x2, RttFF x2, ladders/battlements

Kuraokami
M:tCB, FotA, TT

Crumbling Castle
RotV, FotA

Guts
SotM, VW, TJ

NEWEST/NOTABLE MAPS

Blackroot: Redux
SotM, RttFF x2

Frostclaw Citadel
RotV, FotA, TT

Grounds of Ashra
***Inducted into the ARV***
SotM, RttFF, FotA

Hideaways and Dieways
BftU x2, RttFF

Marauder's Drift
RotV, BftU, FotA

Siroccold
BftU x2, TT

Stechavan
RotV, RttFF, VW

Trodden Path
RotV

Viney Pines
SotM, RttFF x2

Multiplayer Maps

Toxic Trepidation
SotM, RttFF x2, FotA, VW

Valhalla
All the terrain (check instructions)

Scenario Maps
1 map
Spoiler Alert!

Older Maps
42 maps

Last edited by Shurrig; March 17th, 2024 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Hosting pictures on 'Scapers now
Old August 8th, 2017, 04:31 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Shurrig's Maps

Hmm... Judging by your profile picture it looks like there is good potential for some cool maps to pop up here. Unfortunately, I don't think there are any pictures here.

Welcome aboard the greatest boards out there!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old August 11th, 2017, 01:10 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Hmm... Judging by your profile picture it looks like there is good potential for some cool maps to pop up here. Unfortunately, I don't think there are any pictures here.

Yes, I just started using this site actually and am currently trying to figure out how to post maps from Virtualscape :/
Old August 11th, 2017, 02:42 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaesShurrig View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post

Yes, I just started using this site actually and am currently trying to figure out how to post maps from Virtualscape :/
To actually upload a picture to the site itself you have to be a site supporter, by either paying $45 once or $15 periodically, I forget if that's yearly or monthly.

Of course, the option I assume you would prefer would be to use a free image hosting site, such as imgur. Photobucket used to be the go to, but now they charge $400 annually to use pictures you store there.

Once you have your pictures on imgur (or some other one, I just forget the others' names) just right click and copy the image URL, click this button , and paste the image URL there.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old August 24th, 2017, 10:01 PM

My maps, feel free to use them! I'll try to be consistent and upload more as I make them, but here are some of the ones I've made on VirtualScape so far
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...kk?usp=sharing
Old September 16th, 2017, 04:16 PM

KaemonAware is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Wow that's a whole lot of hidden potential (and a good amount of maps overall!)
Gotta try one of those
Old September 17th, 2017, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaemonAware View Post
Wow that's a whole lot of hidden potential (and a good amount of maps overall!)
Gotta try one of those
Wow, thanks! Yeah, I'll try to update the link as much as possible, I'm usually just building new maps in my free time, but I'm still learning
Old September 24th, 2017, 01:46 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

A map of Florida, brilliant!
Old September 25th, 2017, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
A map of Florida, brilliant!
Thanks!
Old February 28th, 2018, 05:14 PM

I'm considering submitting this map into the contest going on right now, any suggestions? I've played on it a couple of times and I like how it flows, but let me know what you think! @BiggaBullfrog @Sir Heroscape

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LUs...ew?usp=sharing
Old February 28th, 2018, 05:42 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

No initial concerns. I love the theme, the map seems to have pretty good pathing, the Glyphs are well placed...LOS blockers are on the edges, but I think the road really helps Melee speed their way to engage range positions regardless. Overall I really like it.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 28th, 2018, 08:15 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Dig the new map, JS! It got me really intrigued and wanting to test it out! Looks cool and it looks like it does have good flow.

A couple things:

I am a little concerned about the center area. A well-placed Deathreaver or Gladiatron can lock down a lot of that area. You could maybe open it up a little (maybe?) or soften the elevation differences at least by lowering it a little (also maybe? not sure how well that would work as far as the build itself goes). I would also consider removing some of those battlements - while they look cool, they're really going to hinder any melee units with a height of 4 or less, and that area has enough chokepoint action going on as-is. They don't all need to come off, and you could maybe rearrange them onto other parts of the map too, but I feel like there should be some access points for those shorter melee guys.

Parts of the map look a little open, especially if you go left from the start zone. It's nothing terrible, but you might play around with trees and extra columns you have to see if you can't find an easy way to lessen the shooting lanes that range has currently. Probably not necessary, but if it's easy and it works, then hey, it was easy and it worked.

Final mild concern is that road has a lot of high ground here (instead of leading to high ground), which gives range a bit of an advantage because they don't have to leave it to have height on most parts of the map, and melee will only be able to engage range at even ground one-by-one. However, it doesn't look terrible on this map. It's another "if it's easy to mess with and works better, then great - if not, the map is still good" things.

Really impressed with this first draft. If any of my suggestions work out for you then awesome, but if not it still looks like something I'd like to play on and try out.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios