Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old April 16th, 2019, 05:21 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Ulysses' Trade and Sell List

Updated 10/2023
-Happiest to trade, but added some pricing if you want to buy outright.
-Not currently interested in 3-D printed/unpainted/proxies

WANT:
Classic:
Ashigaru Harquebus
Ashigaru Yari
Templar Cavalry
Grok Riders
Marvel Wall

VC:
Bahadur
Ebon Armor
Grigor & Rigor
Hoplitron X4
Kira Jax
Martial La Hire
Morgoloth
Skeletons of Annellintia X1
Varkaanan Swiftfangs

HAVE:
Classic:
$15 Swog Rider
$12 Brandis Skyhunter

VC:
$15 Varkaanan Greyspears
Durgeth Ravager orphans (4X Yuuzhan Vong Warrior #60, 1X Yuuzhan Vong Subaltern)
*Children of the Dark Star orphans (1X Ulat-Kini Warrior #10)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Ulysses; February 7th, 2024 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Updated
Old June 20th, 2019, 04:20 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Ulysses' Trade List (4/16/19) Orphans wanted!

Bit of a bump, but I just had a great transaction with @Ulysses through the Heroscapers Facebook page. He gave me a great deal on some tundra terrain (finally the real stuff! and I didn't have to sell him my unborn child!), shipped quickly within the day, and was great to communicate with throughout the deal! Looks like he doesn't sell through the forums as much, but I wanted to leave some good positive feedback for him for when he works with people in the future. I'd readily buy from him again.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old June 20th, 2019, 08:38 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ulysses' Trade List (4/16/19) Orphans wanted!

Hey, thanks again Bigga! Like I said, I couldn't be happier it's going to you, though your papier-mâché Tundra was pretty sweet! Also, maybe I should update this thing
Old October 11th, 2019, 04:26 PM

Re: Ulysses' Trade and Sell List (10/2019)

Fresh update 10/11/2019
Old October 31st, 2019, 04:35 PM

WarBeast knows what's in an order marker WarBeast knows what's in an order marker

Excellent trade with Ulysses.
Good communication. Nice packaging.
Thanks
Old November 1st, 2019, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBeast View Post
Excellent trade with Ulysses.
Good communication. Nice packaging.
Thanks
Yay glad you got it!
Old November 11th, 2019, 09:01 AM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!

Completed a great trade with Ulysses! All around great to work with.
Old December 6th, 2019, 10:44 PM

Updated Wants and Haves and added some pricing, though I'm always happier to trade.
Old December 8th, 2019, 03:51 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Ulysses' Trade and Sell List (12/2019)

Good trade with Ulysses! Enjoy those shades! May you possess the souls of Nilfheim and Raelin and earn the ire of all your foes!
Old December 14th, 2019, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Good trade with Ulysses! Enjoy those shades! May you possess the souls of Nilfheim and Raelin and earn the ire of all your foes!
No luck so far, but you know I be rollin' that D20
Old December 17th, 2019, 11:44 AM

Meerca is surprisingly tart

Had a great trade with Ulysses. Everything arrived very quickly
Old January 8th, 2020, 05:18 PM

Bump: Added tons of heroes and a few squads
Edit: Added pricing on my haves list

Last edited by Ulysses; January 13th, 2020 at 02:44 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades