Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old September 11th, 2018, 12:32 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscape with HexScape

FINAL CLASSIC ASSETS FOR HEXSCAPE

D2 and D3 Assets

And all Classic files have been added to Hexscape!!!

@SlipperySlope , @Lyrgard , @Kinseth , @DanielLoche
Old September 11th, 2018, 03:05 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
FINAL CLASSIC ASSETS FOR HEXSCAPE

D2 and D3 Assets

And all Classic files have been added to Hexscape!!!

@SlipperySlope , @Lyrgard , @Kinseth , @DanielLoche

HECK YEAH! Nice work guys!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old September 15th, 2018, 04:26 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Only one "L" in DanieLoche, but yeayyyyy !!!

Mes Felicitations.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old September 22nd, 2018, 05:36 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Since this thread seems to be more active than the main HexScape one, could one of you help me out?

I just downloaded HexScape and my maps are loading like this: Any idea why?

Old September 22nd, 2018, 08:53 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Since this thread seems to be more active than the main HexScape one, could one of you help me out?

I just downloaded HexScape and my maps are loading like this: Any idea why?

I think I had this problem once.

In the opening page, go to Options and make sure the Game Type is Heroscape. The original default is chess.

If that doesn't work, I'll go back and scan my old posts to try to find out how I fixed it.
Old September 22nd, 2018, 10:12 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Okay that works.

Do the start zones show up as those fenced areas always? I'd like a way to just have them be dots if possible.

Also, this makes it trivially easy to create topdown boards for basic/boring online heroscape.
Old September 22nd, 2018, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Okay that works.

Do the start zones show up as those fenced areas always? I'd like a way to just have them be dots if possible.

Also, this makes it trivially easy to create topdown boards for basic/boring online heroscape.
I never noticed the start zones before, but I see what you mean. I'm not sure about those.
Old September 22nd, 2018, 10:55 PM
This is merely a joke.

Interestingly, the red and the blue don't line up to the start zone colors. Mine were violet and cyan. I switched them in VirtualScape to red and blue, and nothing changed. In fact, the red and blue stayed opposite of how they are in the .hsc file. How do start zones look for you?
Old September 23rd, 2018, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Interestingly, the red and the blue don't line up to the start zone colors. Mine were violet and cyan. I switched them in VirtualScape to red and blue, and nothing changed. In fact, the red and blue stayed opposite of how they are in the .hsc file. How do start zones look for you?
Similar. Just red and blue hex boarder fences. I'm not sure how Hexscape decides which color goes where.
Old September 24th, 2018, 12:43 PM
This is merely a joke.

Okay two more questions:

If I want to import an object into HexScape, how would I do that? Could I have it load a semi-transparent 2d dot like they have in VS?

Is it possible to get the table to be a solid color?
Old September 24th, 2018, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Okay two more questions:

If I want to import an object into HexScape, how would I do that? Could I have it load a semi-transparent 2d dot like they have in VS?

Is it possible to get the table to be a solid color?
I know how to make solid colored objects (including objects with images on them), but I don't know how to make them transparent. Also, I know how to add objects as part of an army file, but I don't know how to link them to a map.

I also don't know how to change the table or background color.

These are @Lyrgard , @DanieLoche , or @SlipperySlope questions.
Old September 24th, 2018, 03:44 PM
This is merely a joke.

Is an army file just a text file with a specific extension?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software