Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old June 18th, 2010, 03:54 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
flameslayer's Maps (4 crappy phone pic maps)

Ok, I've started up my own ClassicScape map thread! And whaddaya know? I have some maps to show off!

Pool of Darkness

Poisoned River

Mount Cragshire

Arena Road

Xaultica Tunnel

The Blade of Wind Scenario PDF
{No image available for now}

Skirmish Square

Migrated Ashworm

Here is a pic of a huge map we built and will play on in the morning. More pics later.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wyknemzyzed

Skirmish takes one RotV to make(that's it). It is perfect for draft matches as it has been extensively used for this purpose. Plus it's quick to make.

Edit: The scenario still needs a SotM though...

Scenario= The long straight of Laz Skirmlins has long been subject to epic battles, often with no chance of retreat. As the ruling Archkyrie enjoys war, he allows the others to enhance his plain battleground into a killing deathrap. But, he only wants epic matches so only the largest of armies may trod onto this land.

(2 to 4 players, with 4 players on teams of 2)

2 players=500 points apiece.
4 players=350 points apiece.
glyphs=astrid,gerda,dagmar,mitonsoul,proftaka,erland,oreld shuffled and placed facedown. The extra glyph is hidden and kept out of view of players.

I am excited about playing on this one. The Murk and the Men!
http://www.mediafire.com/?2mdl2nnnmj0

This map based off of nature takes 2 RotV, 1 SotM, 1 BftU.

Scenario=Being in these swamps for such a long time has caused most men to go crazy. Ever since a rumor of another previously unknown wellspring has came up, the kyries and their legions have attempted to hold the swamps. Too bad there are too many armies...
2 players agaist each other. To win: Kill your foes or step on their glyph of brandar until end of round.

Each Player begins with 500points to spend.

Cheers!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; November 18th, 2012 at 03:23 PM.
Old June 18th, 2010, 09:55 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: flameslayer's Maps (added The Murk and The Men)

new map made

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 19th, 2010, 06:54 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 19th, 2010, 09:45 AM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post

Well said.
Old June 19th, 2010, 03:19 PM
I could go

1 pic up...work on other later...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 7th, 2010, 07:51 PM
I could go

Re: flameslayer's Maps (added Murkland)

added the other picture

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 10th, 2010, 11:15 AM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: flameslayer's Maps (added Murkland)

Interesting approach, but not really what I was looking for, sorry.
Old August 15th, 2010, 01:59 AM
I could go

Re: flameslayer's Maps (added Monster Map)

Huge map added for showing off!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old August 16th, 2010, 05:30 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

KInd of rndom for a hgue map. But Murk and hte Men is cool!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 16th, 2010, 05:33 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
KInd of rndom for a hgue map. But Murk and hte Men is cool!
Well it was more or less a project of building with my 8 year old sister, but at least it was awesome while it lasted.

The Murk and The Men isn't symmetrical but it is just plain fun to play on. Thinking that your controlling an army that has lost a few screws also adds to the atmosphere.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old October 10th, 2010, 06:14 PM
I could go

Added Migrated Ashworm.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 24th, 2011, 08:26 AM
I could go

Re: flameslayer's Maps (Skirmish Square)

Skirmish Square has been added. The sequel to the Skirmish series lives!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios