Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old June 18th, 2008, 12:42 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Announcement: Heroscape Fiction website!

I've started a website dedicated to Heroscape fanfiction (though there will be off-topic chat, just like any other board). I just wanted to let the fanfic writers know that it exists, and all are welcome to join!

http://vahnen.proboards100.com/index.cgi

When you register, just leave a post in the "Hello, I'm new here!" thread. And if you want, you can log in as your Heroscapers alias, just so other people can know who you are right off the bat.

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to seeing you!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction