Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: Can you attend the event on July 16th?
YES! 5 71.43%
Yes, and I am bringing Youth players (Age 8 - 12) 0 0%
No, I cannot make it. 2 28.57%
Maybe, I will post a few days before. 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 16th, 2016, 11:22 AM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker
Re: Event: Portland, OR & Vancouver, WA

"Northwest Villians" are in rout looking forward to a great day of scape with everybody. Be warned Iron Griffiens the Dragooniens are going to spill your blood all over the battle field. 😈

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old July 17th, 2016, 11:25 AM

majestic goat knows what's in an order marker majestic goat knows what's in an order marker majestic goat knows what's in an order marker
Thumbs up Re: Event: Portland, OR & Vancouver, WA

...and a BIG JUMBO BRAMCEPHYS-SIZE "THANK YOU" to White Q Knight /The Obfuscated Hippo and Longy418! A lot of hard work and thought went into this and it really paid off! Really enjoyed the North / South format, the beautiful, rural setting and tasty food! I think this was the most friendly and cooperative tournament I've ever been too. It has been entirely too long since I've had Heroscape fun like this! My newbie tag along was impressed with everyone's accepting and patient nature - I think we've got him hooked! Kudos to all for a great day!
Old July 17th, 2016, 05:14 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

The DRACONIANS of the SOUTH won the day!!!

The Noble and Brave IRON GRIFFINS of the NORTH hung on valiantly though so much fun was had by all!!

Coins were won, Coins were found, Coins were stolen by a Mercenary .. but thank you everyone for trying a new format and a new way to track victory points.

Anyone interested in the Coins used can find them here:
http://www.fantasycoin.com/Fantasy-Coins_c_8.html

Also thanks again to our gracious host & talented chef, Longy418 for all the great food and the cool space to 'Scape! and Nomad for map design and map building and White Q Knight for collaborating on bringing people back to the battlefield. Thanks, too, to our rookie players Ron and Lillian and Nolan.

If any of you have time and could share your stories of great games or even just your thoughts on the Half-Army Pod format (and armies themselves) that would be cool.

Now to unpack the car ... which is another battle of all time ...

Last edited by obfuscatedhippo; July 17th, 2016 at 06:55 PM.
Old July 17th, 2016, 10:36 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Soon

Gimme a day and I'll write something up. Had a lot of fun. Great time. Good people. Thanks to all the people that helped put it on.

~Dysole, who thoroughly enjoyed herself
Old July 18th, 2016, 02:09 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looked at the black wyrmling card and realized I could have one my second game but for a stupid mistake. Sydney had rolled for betrayal on Marcu and failed it which let me put Marcu in the pit trap. Unfortunately I didn't realize acid breath worked on Heroes so rather than stay safely four spaces away and acid breath him to death, I flew into melee and let my little wyrmling get punched to death. Bummer!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 22nd, 2016, 11:57 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thank you all for a great event. It is so good to play again.

My Sudema-Crypt Guardians-Braxas- etc. pods did not fair well on the day, but every game was close and gave my opponents fits.

Kai, thanks for organizing! Derek, thanks for hosting!
Old August 8th, 2016, 05:08 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Was cursing myself for missing this and then realized I was out of town that weekend anyway! But still! Curses!! It looks like you all had fun. It's been entirely too long since I've played HS.

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old August 8th, 2016, 05:09 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_r_beej View Post
Was cursing myself for missing this and then realized I was out of town that weekend anyway! But still! Curses!! It looks like you all had fun. It's been entirely too long since I've played HS.
Don't worry ~ I'll be down again for sweet, sweet REVENGE!!!

Or at least some more games.

We'll have something in October for National Heroscape Day for sure!
Old August 8th, 2016, 05:12 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yes! Hopefully I won't have completely forgotten how to play! Honestly, I think that if I forgot how to play I might actually be a better player!

Hope to see you guys in a few months!

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old August 8th, 2016, 10:09 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_r_beej View Post
Don't worry ~ I'll be down again for sweet, sweet REVENGE!!!

Or at least some more games.

We'll have something in October for National Heroscape Day for sure!
Look out @Master of Disaster I think he's talking about us. I told you to let him win.

Old August 8th, 2016, 10:40 PM

Thanks again to @obfuscatedhippo and @Longy418 for making it all happen. I really liked the format and enjoyed everything from my epic 1 1\2 hour match with @Dysole to my crazy 3 player match with @Master of Disaster and @obfuscatedhippo great times.

My army pods

1. Varkaanan Swiftfangs
Varkaanan Quickblades
Varkaanan Darkclaws

2. Arktos
Varkaanan Greyspears
Marro Warriors
Sonya Esenwein

3. Cyprien Esenwein
Guilty McCreech
Bahadur

And yes my wolves and vampire are still hungry for more blood guys.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events