Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old November 6th, 2014, 10:23 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The HoSS Cantina

Got some mad dancing skills there Porkins

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 7th, 2014, 10:25 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Thanks for sharing that Hahma, I enjoyed it.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 18th, 2014, 02:00 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 19th, 2014, 05:29 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I am really enjoying Star Wars Rebels!

I find some things interesting though, concerning the group they chose to be the heroes.

It's kind of weird having a Mandalorian around, especially one that's "artsy". I also don't get the choice of having Zeb being a species that practically doesn't exist anymore. I mean, in this week's episode, the Empire is looking for the Rodian, but wouldn't they also have realized by now that the big purple guys is the ONLY one of his kind and fighting with the Rebels?

Other than that, great work. I thought it was fun in "Out of Darkness" to see something like a Nickelodeon-style family dynamic - Hera is the mom, Kanaan is the Dad, Sabine is the teenage daughter and Zeb, Ezra and the droid are three rambunctious boys. Not so typical Star Wars, but considering it's a cartoon playing on the Disney Channel, it works!

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old November 19th, 2014, 12:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, for the most part I've really been enjoying the show as well. I'm with you on the Zeb standing out like a sore thumb issue. Their should be active warrants out on Zeb & Kanaan at least, making it hard for them to just show up at an Empire Day parade without being recognized, especially since they seem to be hanging around the same planet & town quite a bit. I also wish they would take away that slingshot thing from Erza already. It worked great in the first episode when he was just a street rat, but now he has been a member of a rebel cell for a while and started training as a Jedi, time to put the toy away and give him a real weapon. Glad this weeks episode was a two part affair, gives them more time for a bigger story arc to develop. I think they will discover the 5-year plan is pretty horrible, giving them a more focused direction going forward. Stop the Empire from implementing their 5-year plan.
Old November 19th, 2014, 03:02 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Destroyer Droid is on sale today only at Cool Stuff Inc at 50% off the ultra-high nomral price due to the rarity of this particular set. The Destroyer Droid is from Clone Strike, which apparently had a too small production run. Anyway, they are on sale for $13.99, normally $25.99. Link if interested.
Old November 20th, 2014, 04:51 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I also wish they would take away that slingshot thing from Erza already. It worked great in the first episode when he was just a street rat, but now he has been a member of a rebel cell for a while and started training as a Jedi, time to put the toy away and give him a real weapon.
Agreed. Give that kid a blaster! It not only looks kinda silly, but it's also relatively ineffective. The only plus side is being able to "shoot" in an arc, like he did when he nailed that TIE Pilot crashed on his homeplanet.

Although I asked myself during "Out of Darkness" if the tiny guns (and slingshots) have something to do with the fact that the show runs on the disney channel. I mean, Zeb's got a nice gun, but Hera's blaster was more like a single-shot Derringer than a standard blaster, and I thought Sabine's blasters were bigger than they were in that episode as well.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old November 20th, 2014, 09:03 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I also wish they would take away that slingshot thing from Erza already. It worked great in the first episode when he was just a street rat, but now he has been a member of a rebel cell for a while and started training as a Jedi, time to put the toy away and give him a real weapon.
Agreed. Give that kid a blaster! It not only looks kinda silly, but it's also relatively ineffective. The only plus side is being able to "shoot" in an arc, like he did when he nailed that TIE Pilot crashed on his homeplanet.

Although I asked myself during "Out of Darkness" if the tiny guns (and slingshots) have something to do with the fact that the show runs on the disney channel. I mean, Zeb's got a nice gun, but Hera's blaster was more like a single-shot Derringer than a standard blaster, and I thought Sabine's blasters were bigger than they were in that episode as well.
I think Disney does censor a little bit for the America's as in one of the Kingdom Hearts games (Birth by Sleep), it was different in the Japanese release then in the American release. Here's a comparison:
Japanese up top, american on bottom.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old November 25th, 2014, 06:05 AM

The Bounty Hunters turned out good!

I was expecting their synergy to come later with Jabba (something like BIG BOUNTY - Jabba may reveal the X order marker to activate BIG BOUNTY. Choose a unique Hero to be the Bounty. All Bounty Hunters you control with 10 spaces of that figure may take a turn after Jabba. They must attack that figure). 4-LOM's ability was a bit of a surprise for me.

Also cool would have been something that combined Bounty, Partner Up and Stab in the Back for a standard Bounty Hunter power for everyone. +1 attack against the bounty, take a turn with 2 Bounty Hunters and a chance that the Bounty Hunter will viciously turn on you.

Jugger

Old November 25th, 2014, 11:08 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
The Bounty Hunters turned out good!

I was expecting their synergy to come later with Jabba (something like BIG BOUNTY - Jabba may reveal the X order marker to activate BIG BOUNTY. Choose a unique Hero to be the Bounty. All Bounty Hunters you control with 10 spaces of that figure may take a turn after Jabba. They must attack that figure). 4-LOM's ability was a bit of a surprise for me.

Also cool would have been something that combined Bounty, Partner Up and Stab in the Back for a standard Bounty Hunter power for everyone. +1 attack against the bounty, take a turn with 2 Bounty Hunters and a chance that the Bounty Hunter will viciously turn on you.
Stay tuned. We still have some tricks in our bag
Old November 25th, 2014, 11:29 AM

Is there a way to download the HoSS template for cards? I like what you guys did and I can't figure out how to make new symbols (for faction or the force symbols) and integrate them into Magic Card Editor.

Jugger

Old November 25th, 2014, 12:37 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

There is an add-on for MSE in the OP of the MSE thread. Look in the spoiler under Expansions and Mods. I created the mod a while back, but it should still work with bmaczero's latest updates.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape