Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old June 27th, 2012, 05:19 PM

vikinglad knows what's in an order marker vikinglad knows what's in an order marker
Re: Board Games that Wives enjoy

My wife's favorite game to play is Heroscape.

Aside form that, she was sucked into gaming after getting Last Night on Earth for her birthday a couple of years ago. We still really like that one. The same company (Flying Frog) makes a couple of really cool co-op/competative games that we also enjoy playing together now: A Touch of Evil and Fortune and Glory. I would recommend both.

My wife hates the Gears of War game, and will not play it with me anymore, even though it was co-op! A bit too relentless for her.

Good trades with nbxfan, Porkins, lonewolf, and wilabill1
Good card trades with Grison, Fedex worker, and capsocrates.
Old July 12th, 2012, 10:54 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikinglad View Post

My wife's favorite game to play is Heroscape.
You are a very LUCKY man VikingLad. I am sure that many of us in the HS community are envious and wish their significant other would give HS a try.

I played "Fortune and Glory: the cliff-hanger game" once at a game club and really enjoyed it. However my wife would never play it, because she can't sit still that long... whenever it's not her turn (whatever the game), she can usually be found in the kitchen playing the hostess by preparing snacks, drinks, or desserts for everyone - well I guess that is a GOOD THING

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old August 12th, 2012, 10:00 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My wife adores Flashpoint. She went out and bought matchbox vehicles to replace the cardboard icons in the game.
Old August 12th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Now that's a cool wife.

Mine won't even play that non-gamer friendly game. Oh well, that's what the gaming group is for and sometimes my kids.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games