Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old September 15th, 2010, 10:20 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Noble Team- Halo ActionClix Conversions (1/6)

Erm, just realized I posted this in the wrong forum. Didn't think I was in the comics section when I posted. My apologies. Could a mod move this?
So, since I'll probably pick the noble team pack up for actionclix, I thought I'd make cards for them so I can also use them for scape. Let me know what you think, I used mse for these but these are my first customs. Right now I only have Kat done, but I'm working on Jorge. I'd really appreciate if I was given some advice with card grammar- I tried to look at other cards for examples. Any help is appreciated, really.

Last edited by Alexandros; September 15th, 2010 at 10:26 PM.
Old February 5th, 2012, 02:23 PM

Cerberou is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Noble Team- Halo ActionClix Conversions (1/6)

Beautiful! She seems a little under priced for what she can do, but I'll most certainly be using this in my games
Old February 5th, 2012, 04:12 PM

Prometheus is surprisingly tart
Re: Noble Team- Halo ActionClix Conversions (1/6)

This looks cool. As for card grammar, I would make her base attack 3, and then rephrase Bionic Arm as "Kat rolls 2 additional attack dice when attacking nonadjacent enemy units." (to be clear, she's supposed to have 5 attack at range and 3 attack in melee, right?) The Special attack is kind of weird. It has a range and attack, and then a special power about normal attacks. Did you mean it to read "After attacking a nonadjacent enemy unit with M6C Magnums Special Attack, if Kat did not inflict any damage with that attack, you may attack again with this special attack with an attack value of 3"? Also, you may want to limit it to one extra attack per turn, as is she can just keep attacking until she does damage, thus essentially an instant kill to anything with one life.

And I also think a price markup is in order, to around 200 probably.

L.K.R.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations