Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old June 27th, 2019, 03:39 AM

Lumovanis Woo who?
Colorado Frontrange

Hello, I'm new to the site and was looking for other local players. I glanced over the old Colorado posts, but they are incredibly outdated (referencing Valhalla's, which closed about 15 years ago).

I first played back in '08 and picked up some stuff and had some friends to play with. All of them moved and/or sold their stuff, so my stuff went into a box for years. When I saw there were events at GenCon, I noticed there still is a big following of this game (sadly, I cannot attend GenCon this year due to poor planning).

Anyways, just seeing how many locals we have that still play this game.
Old September 9th, 2021, 02:18 AM

TreePowerz is surprisingly tart
Re: Colorado Frontrange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumovanis View Post
Hello, I'm new to the site and was looking for other local players. I glanced over the old Colorado posts, but they are incredibly outdated (referencing Valhalla's, which closed about 15 years ago).

I first played back in '08 and picked up some stuff and had some friends to play with. All of them moved and/or sold their stuff, so my stuff went into a box for years. When I saw there were events at GenCon, I noticed there still is a big following of this game (sadly, I cannot attend GenCon this year due to poor planning).

Anyways, just seeing how many locals we have that still play this game.
Hello! I have been doing the same thing! It looks like many of the old Colorado threads are dead! I am trying to get in touch with as many Colorado Scapers as I can. Are you on Discord? A few of us have started a group there!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers