Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old October 14th, 2017, 02:02 PM

Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker
Ultimate Heroscape virtual set for Tabletop Simulator

Hey all. Don't know if anyone's still on from my days, but I use to be a big contributor to the scene about 8 years ago. After discovering TTS, I have been working on a custom virtual collection for Heroscape. I already have all original heroscape character, about 70 marvel, 60 dc, some bioshock, alien vs predator, super smash bro, pokemon, and now about 50 star wars characters. Was seeing if anyone wanted to help with projects. I have a lot of models no ones ever made cards for, because models don't exist for it in real life, like league of legends and dota. So I'm looking for people who might be interested in helping me make some cards.

Also, if anyone has saved on their computer the old nm24 customs, I'm looking for the ones I made long ago, where I stored em is gone alas.

My Customs(Mostly Marvelscape Common Squads)
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=22383

Old October 14th, 2017, 08:24 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Ultimate Heroscape virtual set for Tabletop Simulator

I noticed the Heroscape module on TTS. It's quite impressive! For those who have TTS I recommend checking it out.

(Personally I prefer the more minimalist online interface we use in the online gaming subforum, but TTS certainly makes LoS calls easier.
Old October 15th, 2017, 04:23 PM

Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Ultimate Heroscape virtual set for Tabletop Simulator

My project is more about a collection of 3d models, as well as bringing in figures that have never seen heroscape before because they don't exist in the real world. So far we have the following universes represented...DC, Marvel, Friday 13th, Jason, Bioshock, Super Smash Bro, pokemon, Aliens, Predators, Star Wars the Empite, rebels, c.i.s., and the Galactic Republic. Planned additions include TMNT, transformers, Lord of the Rings , digimon, monster hunter, zoids. We are also reworking the C3V customs cards with 3d models I can find that have the same feel of the original figures used.

My Customs(Mostly Marvelscape Common Squads)
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=22383

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations