Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old November 2nd, 2010, 09:34 PM

Boottrap has disabled reputation
Re: Smart Mouth Responses to Innocent Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Well, as a noob myself I think I'll be reading the card/rulebook first before I post. How about you just show all the noobs(like me) this thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boottrap View Post
Excellent, now I can try to figure out how to use the quote feature...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbnbsmith View Post
Quote:
<after reading the entire thread, disregarding the time stamps, and ignoring the last few unrelated comments>

Awwwww, come on...I like the sarcastic remarks (you may also notice that I am new to the site)...I personally can't wait for someone to find an excuse to rip one of my posts to shreds...
You and your post suck.
Twice.
Thanks guys...
loL!!! U do nawt Kno how to use thee qote fuature!! LOL!!! NOOB NOOB NOOB!!

...What?

I'm too late?

Awww...

(Additional note: To quote multiple posts, click the icon at the bottom of the post with lined paper and a blue quotation mark. This icon can also allow you to quote posts from other threads. Welcome to the site.)
Neat...thanks Kaiser...I shall not spam this thread any further...
Old November 2nd, 2010, 10:59 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
[
Neat...thanks Kaiser...I shall not spam this thread any further...
Welcome to the site, by the way. And in case you do not know how "rep" works, just click the scales icon on the top right of your post. I left you some +rep on your original post on the previous page. It is highly possible that RevDyer did as well.
Old November 2nd, 2010, 11:03 PM

Boottrap has disabled reputation

Quote:
I left you some +rep on your original post on the previous page.
Yup, I saw it...I'm guessing you must be a site supporter to do this... (which I probably will end up doing eventually)

*I guess I lied about not spamming the thread anymore...

Last edited by Boottrap; November 2nd, 2010 at 11:10 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 01:44 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
It is highly possible that RevDyer did as well.
I doubt it; he only has one green, not 34896.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 3rd, 2010, 01:48 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
I left you some +rep on your original post on the previous page.
Yup, I saw it...I'm guessing you must be a site supporter to do this... (which I probably will end up doing eventually)

*I guess I lied about not spamming the thread anymore...
Yes and no. You can rep without being a site supporter, but you must be a site supporter to neg rep.
Old January 29th, 2011, 05:31 PM

BOBULANCE is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey, i am new and have no clue how to work this sight. anybody help me out? how do i post custums?
Old January 29th, 2011, 05:37 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBULANCE View Post
Hey, i am new and have no clue how to work this sight. anybody help me out? how do i post custums?
Here is the best place. Welcome to the boards.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...splay.php?f=20

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old May 25th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

The bot is DEAD!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by mac122; May 25th, 2011 at 04:55 PM.
Old October 13th, 2011, 10:26 AM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

I must say I totally agree with you Grungebob . At first I got alot of those. (And I'm not saying it was your fault. It was mostly my fault. ;D) However I would still be here spamming your threads if it wasn't for robber helping me out. (Now all of you go find a random post by robber and give him +rep. ) I've seen this happen too 2 other people other than me, but I wasn't sure if I should do something... It seems there's 3 kinds of new people.
1. makes a mistake, and from the responses he gets, Quits.
2. Makes a mistake and from the responses he gets, starts making more mistakes and making everyone life miserable, until someone finally helps him or bans him. (That was me btw)
3. Quietly does almost nothing rarely posts until finally he is excepted a LONG time later.

There is of course some people who don't make mistakes, but most people make at least one.

I think you need to get the longtime people to start going to new people and helping them out BEFORE they even post. Give them PM's from real people and not automatic messages. (Unless of course they are bots. Its pretty easy to tell when its a bot by its sig.) This may way too hard but I think you admins should work on it. Thanks anyway!

(BTW I have a few suggestions for the site regarding things related to this. Where should I post them?)

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old October 13th, 2011, 10:49 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelfrost4 View Post
(BTW I have a few suggestions for the site regarding things related to this. Where should I post them?)
The DropBox for Site Improvement maybe?

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 10th, 2012, 02:43 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

^reported, smart mouthed bot
Old October 10th, 2012, 05:11 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
What now really should recognize that you are glued using freak out or worry alert and you are also using a equal approach since noblemen? You are unable to hit your body set up.
Best bot sentence ever!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's