Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old January 4th, 2009, 03:59 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Where to get Heroscape around Louisville?

First time poster here. My son (getting ready to turn 6 in less than a month) loves Heroscape (Marvel Legends) and we have been buying some expansion packs at Wal-Mart.

Just have a quick question here, any people here from the Louisville area know good places to buy the Heroscape Master Sets at? ToysRUs and Wal-Mart do not carry the original sets and Something to Do seems to have a very unreliable selection (they had less expansion packs than Wal-Mart did).

Are there any other options in the area that has the Rise of the Valkyrie Master sets in regular stock. Just trying to avoid the high shipping cost. I'll pay it if I have to, but would rather support somewhere local anyway. He's going to be a very happy 'scaper anyway on his Birthday.

PS. Absolutely love the site!
Old January 4th, 2009, 04:05 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Where to get Heroscape around Louisville?

I have no idea where to get it in the Louisville area, but check out CoolStuffInc. They have both master sets for $19.99 each. I am not sure what their shipping is like though.

Edit: Oh yeah, welcome to the site and the addiction!
Old January 4th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Tom, my son is going to have a very wonderful birthday thanks to you.

We were going to buy one Master Set. Thanks to you, he will be getting both!

Thank you again so much.
Old January 4th, 2009, 07:38 PM

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Always happy to feed the Heroscape addiction of others! Wish your son happy birthday from me.
Old January 4th, 2009, 08:35 PM
Dr Feelgood

I will, thank you again so much!

We won't know what to do with all the terrain pieces
Old January 8th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Dr Feelgood

Tom, just wanted to thank you again. Got my son's Master Sets last night.

He currently thinks I cannot get even one of them and I have even been asking him what he might want if I cannot get one of the sets.

I cannot wait to see his face when he opens not 1 but 2 sets!

Thanks again!
Old January 8th, 2009, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
He currently thinks I cannot get even one of them and I have even been asking him what he might want if I cannot get one of the sets.
I am just glad I could help participate in a father/son birthday ruse!
Old February 26th, 2009, 06:16 PM

LuckyFingers09 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
I have no idea where to get it in the Louisville area, but check out CoolStuffInc. They have both master sets for $19.99 each. I am not sure what their shipping is like though.

Edit: Oh yeah, welcome to the site and the addiction!
Where is that place located in Louisville? My fiance and I play heroscape and we are always looking for places that sell Heroscape stuff and I'm sure he especially would love to check it out.

LuckyFingers09 is the Wicked Witch of the West in Prismatic Manor
Old February 26th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Dr Feelgood

Coolstuffinc.com is not based in louisville. There doesn't seem to be any fantastic places to buy stuff here.

Main choices are
1. Pet Shop Comics
2. Something to Do
3. Wal-Mart's (only good for Boosters)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers