Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old August 28th, 2008, 11:07 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: Fantasy Football

Man, I completely missed out on this thread before the draft, or I'd have tried to get in. Fantasy football rocks!

Anyway, I'll try to make some contribution. Here are killercactus' preseason fantasy steals for 2008, after everyone has already drafted their players....

QB

Bret Favre - Yeah, I said it. Look for this guy to still be available late in the draft. He has very good receivers playing for the Jets, and Thomas Jones is mediocre at best....

Jon Kitna - I think Detroit will bounce back this year, and Kitna is gonna throw for a million yards.

RB

Ryan Grant - I expect this guy to get a lot of carries with a first year quarterback starting for Green Bay.

Willie Parker - But they drafted Mendenhall? But he got hurt really bad last year? Bullcrap. He's still Willie Parker, and you'll be able to draft him much later than you should be.

WR

Brandon Marshall - But he's suspended! For one or two games most likely, that's it. After that, he's Jay Cutler's favorite target again and he's a 3rd year receiver - they always break out.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old August 28th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Master Marvel-CoN Host

SgtDrill knows what's in an order marker SgtDrill knows what's in an order marker SgtDrill knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for the tips, killercactus

And sorry you didn't make it in, but there's always next year.

Wytefang set up a second league, but their draft was Tuesday.

SgtDrill is Captain America ...
in the Battle Against WotC...
Old August 28th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

I took Miami's defense... No points allowed when they play the starters so far in preseason.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old September 3rd, 2008, 08:25 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm not sure why, but I'm not able to access our league (unless I'm doing something wrong) to set my lineup??

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old September 3rd, 2008, 11:53 PM
Master Marvel-CoN Host

SgtDrill knows what's in an order marker SgtDrill knows what's in an order marker SgtDrill knows what's in an order marker

Hmmm. You should be able to. Is it not letting you in at all, or just not letting you change your line-up?

Speaking of which, everybody be sure to set yer line-ups tomorrow. Deadline for week 1 changes is 15 minutes before kickoff on tomorrow's game.

Old September 4th, 2008, 09:35 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's not letting me in at all

EDIT: Apparently I have two yahoo accounts and I was signing in under the one I used from last year. It is fixed and I am ready!

Go Green Bay!!!

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; September 4th, 2008 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Figured it out
Old September 4th, 2008, 11:31 PM

Chuckrock knows what's in an order marker Chuckrock knows what's in an order marker

GO Green BAY? Dude, you live in the future city of AMERICAS TEAM. THe new home of the DALLAS COWBOYS!

Right across the street from a WAL*MART of all things.

Plus, Green BAY easily let a hall of fame QB that played every game for them.

Before it's Green BAY for me it's

J----E----T-----S------JETS, JETS, JETS

GO TEXANS!
Old September 7th, 2008, 08:33 PM

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

WOW! There goes my season... Now I hate the Pats even more. Time to cut and pick up a new starting QB... =/

Old September 7th, 2008, 09:01 PM
Master Marvel-CoN Host

What are you complaining about? I have Brady, dang it.

At least I have Cutler on the bench

Last edited by SgtDrill; September 7th, 2008 at 09:14 PM.
Old September 7th, 2008, 10:04 PM

I have Brady too.

Old September 8th, 2008, 07:01 AM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker

ugh, I'm going to lose. Between Lauranece Maroney and Joseph Addai, I scored a whole 9 points. My Kicker scored that much.

Old September 8th, 2008, 07:47 AM

heroscaper314 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit94 View Post
ugh, I'm going to lose. Between Lauranece Maroney and Joseph Addai, I scored a whole 9 points. My Kicker scored that much.
Well I started McGahee who got 0 points (I'm guessing he didn't even play) and Laverneus Coles got .50 points....but at least the Bears won!!!!!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General