Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old November 12th, 2015, 05:13 PM

WarBanner knows what's in an order marker WarBanner knows what's in an order marker
Re: Orc's Trades

Good trade w/ OrcElfArmyOne, would recommend. Thanks!

Krug rhymes with "hug", not "dude"
Old June 5th, 2016, 12:59 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Trade thread is back up! Plenty of Scape, both VC and Classic, as well as other games!
Old June 5th, 2016, 02:36 PM

SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker

Hell of a store!

I'll take:
1x Isamu
1x Nerak
2x Sahuagin Raider
2x Fen Hydra
1x Blue Wyrmling
1x Cyprein Esenwein
1x Sonya Esenwein

I'm also selling Flash Point with the firemen standees for $20 if you'd include it as part of the payment.
Old June 10th, 2016, 07:49 PM

SqueamishBehemoth is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hi! I'm just getting back into Heroscape after about 7-8 years so looking to build up a collection. Is this list updated? I'd be up for purchasing a bit of units if I'm able!
Old June 10th, 2016, 11:52 PM

TheGlassBee is surprisingly tart

Hi there, brand new to heroscape but here's the figures I'd like to buy from ya if they're still available:

2x deathreavers
1x Su-Bak-Na
1x Deathwalker 8000
1x Brunak
1x Charos

1x Nakita Agents
1x Marcu Esenwein

1 blue, 1 red, 1 white, and 1 black Wyrmling
1x Ogre Warhulk

Let me know if these are still available please!

Last edited by TheGlassBee; June 11th, 2016 at 07:41 PM.
Old June 11th, 2016, 12:09 PM

AznScape is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Pm sent
Old June 11th, 2016, 07:00 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Completed a purchase from OrcElfArmyOne! Bought a group of figures and cards, it all came in great shape, everything was smooth! Two thumbs up.
Old June 14th, 2016, 05:45 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Just received my figures from Orc. They arrived quickly, well packed and in great condition. Will happily do business again.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 28th, 2016, 03:03 PM

SqueamishBehemoth is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Orc's Trades 6/21/16

Completed trade with Orc and it went well, would recommend!
Old June 28th, 2016, 04:07 PM

TheGlassBee is surprisingly tart
Re: Orc's Trades 6/21/16

Forgot to update, I received everything in great condition, and on time. Thanks Orc!
Old July 2nd, 2016, 11:18 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Orc's Trades 7/2/16 LAST CALL

Just as a heads up to people, I'm going away for a few weeks starting Sunday, July 10th. All orders must be in by Friday, July 8th or they will not be processed until after I get back.
Old July 5th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Orc's Trades 7/2/16 LAST CALL

Had a great trade with OrcElfArmyOne!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades