Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old March 17th, 2010, 12:02 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: In my day job I ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
...lifted over 20,000 pounds today. @_@
That qualifies you for Superstrength.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 17th, 2010, 12:02 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Pushed drugs upon the populace. That's the thing about hard times. The harder the times, the more alcohol gets consumed.
Old March 17th, 2010, 05:08 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Starting tomorrow I will have my hands in your Special K.

Now you know why it's special.

Just curious if you put that rock that almost broke my tooth off the other day in my Total cereal?

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old March 17th, 2010, 05:50 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyelephant View Post
Quote:

Just curious if you put that rock that almost broke my tooth off the other day in my Total cereal?
Nope. Haven't touched Total.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
...lifted over 20,000 pounds today. @_@
That qualifies you for Superstrength.
But it's, at worst, four 50lb bags a minute for 10 minutes at a time, so...

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 17th, 2010, 07:35 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:

That wasn't a rock, it was an oat, Tim. Try hitting them chompers with some fluoride, man! You know, that stuff that gets applied to a toothbrush?!?!

ROFL

Hope all's well with you and the wee Missus, buddy!

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old March 17th, 2010, 07:41 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
Quote:
Quote:

That wasn't a rock, it was an oat, Tim. Try hitting them chompers with some fluoride, man! You know, that stuff that gets applied to a toothbrush?!?!

ROFL

Hope all's well with you and the wee Missus, buddy!

LOL! The funny part is I originally thought I lost a filling and thats all it was. Nope, it was a rock.

Yep, alls well and wishing you the same my friend.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old March 28th, 2010, 06:58 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Right now I work in the produce department of a grocery store. Starting in July I will (should, anyways) be starting college. In a couple years I hope to start designing video games.

Old March 28th, 2010, 09:29 PM

Queenmojo knows what's in an order marker Queenmojo knows what's in an order marker

I go to college and do research in organic chemistry. 4 months to grad school where I'm hoping to get into a research group that's working on potential treatments for brain cancer.

We are friends, ouch.
Old March 31st, 2010, 12:51 AM

vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker

Im an Electrical Technician for a specialty oil company called CAD Control Systems(we build BOP controls). I do high voltage(480-600v) wiring on the BOPs and build 24 volt remote panels to control BOPs, as well as build 120 and 220 UPS systems. So basically, I play with strippers and dikes all day ;0)

Dustin
Old March 31st, 2010, 05:20 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

One-man Jack-of-all-IT-Trades for Hospital Cancer Center - Helpdesk/Fix compys, Programming/Scripting, Website design, Server admin, user admin, Deployment... everything but Network architecture.

At night I am part-time MBA student at CWRU Weatherhead.

Last edited by lefton4ya; April 1st, 2010 at 04:51 PM.
Old April 1st, 2010, 08:21 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

...worked more than half of the last 48 hours. @_@

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 1st, 2010, 08:51 PM

Quote:
...worked more than half of the last 48 hours. @_@

Dropping more tiny rocks into various cereals?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General