Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 28th, 2016, 10:54 PM

TBaccs is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
TBaccs' Buy/Sale/Trade List

Hey guys! I'm a born again heroscaper just getting back into the swing of things. I originally had the Master Set and the first 12 or so expansions before I ended up losing everything in a house fire. At that point I was only a collector with no idea how to play, so I didn't really attempt to get back into the game.

I've played a lot of Heroclix over the past few years, and it really made me take a step back and think to myself, I should really get Heroscape back together and play. I'm looking simply to buy right now, as all I have is a Rise of the Valkyrie master set and Orm's Return.

I'm a completionist so I want one of everything, and will collect more from there. I'm looking to buy everything I don't already have, and I would like complete expansion packs. Example: Snipers and Vipers, I don't care if it's open or not, and I don't care about original packaging, but I would like to buy all pieces including cards, terrain, and glyphs whenever I make a purchase. All prices negotiable and all reasonable offers will be accepted.
Old October 29th, 2016, 12:12 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: TBaccs' Buy/Sale/Trade List

It may be worth taking a look at this auction on eBay... For everything, I don't think it's a bad deal.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades