Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old August 11th, 2017, 09:34 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

@keglo You could make a "tunnel to nowhere" in Springfield somewhere, just like two guys did in Toronto and created a huge mystery for months until they confessed of just making a "man-cave". Have a bunch of heroscape there and someone might suspect you are planning a war!

@vegietarian18 & @Agent Minivann - I'll have to check out Video Game High School - if you watch Parker Lewis, you will see that I enjoy corny. Also, Nathan for You looks good, as I like satire thrown in too.
Old August 11th, 2017, 05:59 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@keglo You could make a "tunnel to nowhere" in Springfield somewhere, just like two guys did in Toronto and created a huge mystery for months until they confessed of just making a "man-cave". Have a bunch of heroscape there and someone might suspect you are planning a war
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
But I don't have a man cave.
You could dig your own basement! Might take a few years, but it'll be an inexpensive hobby and source of exercise.

Every message board I've seen says "it's a bad idea," and you could prove 'em wrong!
But she won't let me dig in the yard either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Yeah, that was a great episode. They go back and he has expanded a bit. They all go through them and it is rather impressive.
Interesting character and a fun show.

Finally watched Stranger Things. Wow, so good but so short. Glad I waited though as now my wait for the next season is rather short and I look forward to re-watching season one.

I would have been just a couple years younger than the main foursome at that time period and into many of the same subjects, so this had high nostalgia for me.
I really like how they payed homage to so many 80's movies and suggest checking out the trivia for the show on IMDB for all the goodies.

Really enjoyed no cell phones and no internet. Old school problem solving and having to rely on your own personal knowledge. Great to see Winona again. She was a favorite as a youth. Heathers is one of my top comedies.
Same. I graduated in 1986 so the nostalgia was there for me too. I'm going to go check out that IMDB trivia. Do you know when Season 2 is supposed to start, as I have been looking forward to it for a while?
-
-
-

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.

Last edited by keglo; August 12th, 2017 at 11:07 AM.
Old August 11th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

@keglo

I believe the 2nd season for Stranger Things is going to start on or near Halloween.

I graduated in '85, so I'm right there with you

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 11th, 2017, 06:20 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
@keglo

I believe the 2nd season for Stranger Things is going to start on or near Halloween.

I graduated in '85, so I'm right there with you
Thanks Hahma. Class of '85? That's awesome!

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.

Last edited by keglo; August 12th, 2017 at 11:06 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV