Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 25th, 2020, 01:15 PM

Sgt.Erock knows what's in an order marker Sgt.Erock knows what's in an order marker
Re: Alternate Sculpts

Old January 25th, 2020, 01:38 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sweet relish!
Old January 25th, 2020, 01:56 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Gorgeous! And your own Hrognak, too! A+.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 25th, 2020, 01:58 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Erock View Post
Hello Dad Scapper, I’ve been creating 3D printable Proxy models for SOV/C3V figures that are hard to get. So far I’ve made a Proxy’s for Kon-Tar-Na , Azazel The Kyrie Warrior, The Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep, and the Hrognak Howdah.

I post them to the HS Facebook page and on Thingiverse. It was suggested to me that this thread would be the perfect place for me to get the word out about these STL models . This would be a super inexpensive way to get custom proxys as long as you had a 3D printer. I don’t know anything about how to post them to this site. I’ll try and figure out how to post a picture of the models for your consideration.

Thanks
Sgt Erock
So, I can post links to things up top. Are there files people can use to print these? Where are they, and which designs are they for?

= =
Old January 25th, 2020, 02:58 PM

Sgt.Erock knows what's in an order marker Sgt.Erock knows what's in an order marker

Yes models in the picture I posted are models I created by mixing other models that I find on thingiverse.com. I'll get a head from one creature and a sword from another and legs from another and put it all together to best match the C3V original model. The figures in the picture are inspired by the C3V Kon-Tar-Na , Azazel The Kyrie Warrior, The Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep, and the Hrognak Howdah.

I can email you the STL. files if you like . If you go to Thingiverse.com and type in the search bar "C3V" the website will take you to the files.
I plan to keep creating new proxys as I find out which models are in most demand and which models are hardest to get.
Old February 1st, 2020, 03:53 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I can't see the picture on my end.
Old February 10th, 2020, 01:08 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Had to share this one: for anyone interested in finding a Boreos miniature, we had someone using this mini at our last Utah Monthly and I instantly fell in love with it. It's a bit bigger than the official Boreos mini, but it looks incredible on the battlefield and I had to pick one up for my own use. Right now, Miniature Market has 20+ for $4.49.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 10th, 2020, 10:03 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

That one looks more accurately like Boreos for sure but I like the Reaper Bones large Air Elemental as well. Both are larger than the official figure. The Nolzur one could cut down the bottom a bit easier to use.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old April 2nd, 2020, 04:55 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

As some know I've been taking some of the 3D model raw scans and making adjustments and fixes of my own similar to what Sgt Erock is with his proxies. I've not found a Kursus of my own so took a scan and worked on rebuilding him. Better. Stronger. Faster. Anyway just sharing the 3D print I've worked up, hopefully it's useful for some.

Kursus Proxy 3D model

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old April 2nd, 2020, 10:17 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Looks good, Robb! Thanks for sharing here!

= =
Old April 30th, 2020, 05:14 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So, I'm super excited about the Red Mantis Bladedancers; How would these guys do as a proxy for them?

They are Wrath of Kings: Honor and Treachery minis. I got them in the same box I got the wolfen figures in that I use as proxies for Varks. I think they are called Nasier Ashmen...

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old April 30th, 2020, 06:36 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Great! Nice and thematic with the powers.

I'll add to the OP.

edit: Done!

The OP should be up to date. I didn't include the air elemental proxy because the basing and size information is not clear enough for me to vouch for it.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs