Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old April 8th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
orgsbane Comic Customs!

As of now, all I have is Green Lantern Batman. I was lucky enough to get this figure in a random booster. So I kinda wanted this card to go through the public design program, but I wanted it to get fleshed out first. Any feedback is much welcomed! I'm running a few playtests now to get a idea of his price.
Old April 8th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: orgsbane Comic Customs!

My Custom Green Lantern Batman vs C3G Awesome Android

Map - Fossil

Notes: Batman has a 25 point edge.

Round 1: Total: 2 wounds on Awesome Android, 1 Marker removed off Batman.
Awesome Android wins initiative. Batman strikes from height, and deals 2 wounds to Awesome Android. Awesome Android moves adjacent to Batman, and rolls 5 skulls! Batman of course, removes a marker and ignores it. He flys away and shoots, but is blocked.

Round 2:
Batman wins initiative. He attacks, but is blocked. Awesome Android attacks from below, and Batman chooses to defend. He takes a wound. Batman attacks from height, and deals out 2 wounds. Awesome Android attacks from below, but Batman negates it. Batman no longer has his bonus to his stats. However, he attacks from height and wounds Awesome Android one last time. Game Over, Batman wins!
Old April 8th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

I tried to post the card, but it won't save my edit from my phone So here it is.

Name = Green Lantern Batman
Secret Identity = Bruce Wayne
Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 5
Defense = 5
Life = 4
Specials =

Green Power Battery 3
Start the game with 3 green Power Battery markers on this card. Add one to Green Lantern Batman’s attack, defense, and move, and 3 to his range, if there are at least two markers on this card.

Green Power Shield
Anytime Green Lantern Batman is attacked, and at least one skull is rolled, instead of rolling defense normally, you may remove one green Power Battery from this card and ignore the attack.

Green Batarang Special Attack
Range 5. Attack 4.
When Batman attacks with his Green Batarang Special Attack, he may attack 2 additional times. He cannot attack the same figure more than once. After using this Special Attack, remove one green Power Battery marker from this card.

Stealth Flying

Points = 275????
Old April 8th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

My Custom Green Lantern Batman vs Marvel Hulk

Map - Fossil

Notes: Hulk has 85 point "edge". Hopefully Batman will be crushed.

Round 1: Total: 4 wounds on Hulk, 1 Marker removed from Batman.
Batman wins initiative. Hulk Super Leaps close, but Batman stealth flys around him and shoots, rolling 4 skulls. Hulk takes 2 wounds. He Leaps over to Batman, and rolls 1 skull. Batman blocks. Batman cannot escape Hulk with because of his 4 range, so he stays engaged. He rolls 4 skulls, and Hulk takes 2 wounds. He hits back with 10 dice, and Batman negates the roll.

Round 2: Total. 1 wound on Batman, Hulk wins,
Hulk wins initiative, and attacks rolling 3 skulls. Batman defends, and takes a wound. He attacks Hulk, and rolls all skulls. Crap. Hulk is killed, Batman wins, Game over.

I'm removing stealth flying, and give him flying as long as he has Power Markers.
Old April 8th, 2013, 03:12 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post

Map - Fossil

Batman wins initiative. Hulk Super Leaps close, but Batman stealth flys around him and shoots, rolling 4 skulls. Hulk takes 2 wounds. He Leaps over to Batman, and rolls 1 skull. Batman blocks. Batman cannot escape Hulk with because of his 4 range, so he stays engaged. He rolls 4 skulls, and Hulk takes 2 wounds. He hits back with 10 dice, and Batman negates the roll.

Hulk wins initiative, and attacks rolling 3 skulls. Batman defends, and takes a wound. He attacks Hulk, and rolls all skulls. Crap. Hulk is killed, Batman wins, Game over.

I'm removing stealth flying, and give him flying as long as he has Power Markers.
A note, you say Hulk wins but also Batman wins.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old April 8th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post

Map - Fossil

A note, you say Hulk wins but also Batman wins.
Um, where? Anyway, Hulk won that one. I removed stealth flying, and put him up against Hulk again. Results:

Map - Fossil

Notes: Hulk has 85 point "edge". Hopefully Batman will be crushed, especially since he no longer has stealth flying.

Um. I accidents deleted the first 2 rounds of this. Whoops.

Round 1: Total: 1 Power Marker Removed

Round 2: Total: Eh. Nothing.

Round 3: Total: Hulk takes
Hulk wins initiative. He only rolls a skull though, and is blocked. Batman attacks back, and wounds Hulk twice. Hulk attacks and is negated. Batman attacks back and wounds him twice. He smashes into Batman, who uses his last Marker to negate. He attacks back, but fails to wound.

Round 4: Total:
Batman wins initiative. He attacks Hulk, and and rolls 4 skulls. Hulk takes 2 wounds. Hulk rolls 7 skulls, which kills Batman. Winner: Hulk!

That was too close. Batman's 6 attack and defense with the ring is incredibly powerful. I'm dropping his base attack too 4.
Old April 8th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Agh! I wish I could edit from my phone!!!! Hulk won the most recent battle, he did NOT win the second most recent one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations