Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old July 14th, 2020, 02:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Hex Shaped Hut on Amazon

I just stumbled across this Hut on Amazon that is Hex Shaped. I don't have one in hand, but I imagine it would fit really well on a Heroscape board as a result. Says it's 3-D printed from a place in NV, so there shouldn't be any shortage of supplies. 25-32mm in scale, so the right size for us. Just needs to be painted. $12 isn't too bad, although I think I'd be temped on buying like 3-4 of them so I could make a little village.

If someone buys one, be sure to let me know how it looks on a Heroscape board.
Old July 14th, 2020, 07:10 PM

UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Hex Shaped Hut on Amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon listing
Product description

What’s inside the box
  • Humble Hut (1pc); 127 x 137 x 145mm = 5 x 5.4 x 5.7"

Dimensions = L x W x H
Slightly bigger than a seven-hex...

Encompassed about by mountain waves
Old July 14th, 2020, 07:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Hex Shaped Hut on Amazon

Yeah, those dimensions would mean some overflow onto neighboring hexes if placed on a 7 hex tile. Kind of knew that going in though since a 7 hex tile doesn't have 6 straight edges. Would need to have one in hand to see if something could be worked out where it covered say 9 hexes with some barrels or something filling in the empty space. I just bought a bunch of other stuff though, so it won't be me anytime soon. Just thought I'd share in case someone else wanted to give it a go. Thanks for sharing the dimensions, I didn't see those myself.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles