Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old January 1st, 2020, 02:27 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Happy New Year from the central timezone.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 1st, 2020, 01:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh, yes, definitely hoping we survive another decade!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 3rd, 2020, 02:40 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I read a lot of graphic novels over break, so I figured I'd write up my thoughts for each of them.

Star Wars Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir - Great follow up to an unfinished arc from the Clone Wars TV series. A must-read for Clone Wars fans.

Star Wars Infinities - 3 "what if" stories where something different happens in the original trilogy, plus a story based on Lucas's first draft of Star Wars. They're all fairly bad stories honestly but it was a really fun read, I couldn't put it down. I'd absolutely recommend it for any Star Wars fan.

Dragon Ball: That Time I Got Reincarnated As Yamcha - A short funny manga. I'd recommend it to DBZ fans, but I really wish it had gone more in depth. The story is very surface level, more like a what-if level of a video game than a DC Elseworld.

Flash Rogues: Reverse-Flash - A collection of stories of the various Reverse-Flashes. It was neat to read all of their origin stories. Thawne's first appearance is so goofy.

Flash: The Dastardly Death of the Rogues - Great mystery story featuring the Rogues and a tease for Flashpoint. Flash at its best.

Flash: Rogue War - It's cool to see so many of Wally's Rogues at once, but the story was unfocused and hard to follow.

Green Lantern: Secret Origin - Surprisingly great origin of Hal Jordan brought to the modern era.

Green Lantern Corps New 52 vol. 1-3 - Peter J. Tomasi is Geoff Johns's equal when it comes to GL comics. Excellent finale to his run.

Star Trek/Green Lantern: The Spectrum War - Really fun but short crossover. Makes me want to brainstorm designs for the Trek characters that got rings.

The Omega Men - Read a couple issues then dropped it. It was super dialogue heavy and I struggled to follow what was happening.

Sinestro vol. 1-4 - It's boring and there's nothing new here you haven't already read in a GL comic. There are a few good stories involving other Sinestro Corps members, but the main arcs are a slog. And this continues the New 52 trend of wiping out named Lanterns unceremoniously. New 52 Lobo will haunt my nightmares.

Infinite Crisis - Great follow up to the original Crisis. It's not quite as polished as later crossovers - you can tell Johns improves upon his formula later with Sinestro Corps War and Blackest Night.

Batman Detective Comics New 52 vol. 1 - Fun read overall, but nothing special in comparison to the numerous great Batman books out there.

DCeased - Solid zombie elseworlds book (think Walking Dead with superheroes more than Marvel Zombies). Funny dialogue and well done story though it ends somewhat suddenly.

Damien Son of Batman - Starts strong and rapidly devolved into insanity, where bizarre things happen and are never explained.

New 52 Suicide Squad 1 - A bit overly edgy, but it was an enjoyable read.

Rebirth Aquaman 1 - Excellent read, I could see this story being used for the next Aquaman movie. I'll definitely pick up the following volumes eventually.
Old January 13th, 2020, 08:42 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Morbius trailer

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 14th, 2020, 12:44 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Kind of half paid attention to the Black Widow extended look they just showed during the NCAA Football Championship game. Thought they made a smart choice setting up Taskmaster vs. MCU Black Widow, as she has had some of the more iconic fighting moves over the previous films. Seeing Tasky mirror one of her style looked pretty neat. Wouldn't have been as effective showing Tasky perfectly mimic say Bucky.
Old January 25th, 2020, 05:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Happy Lunar New Year!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 25th, 2020, 07:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Any Rats in the group? I am an Ox (and a Leo so a Leox).
Old January 25th, 2020, 08:03 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I am an Aquatic Snake.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 25th, 2020, 08:18 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Earth Tiger here (Taurus-Gemini Cusp, too).

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 25th, 2020, 10:33 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Any Rats in the group? I am an Ox (and a Leo so a Leox).
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 25th, 2020, 10:35 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Hmm, I guess I'd be a Centaur Monkey if we're checking both... I think that's one of the only combinations that's less threatening combined than either is individually.

Assuming the monkey half is monkey-sized, not man-sized. Man-sized would be terrifying.
Old January 25th, 2020, 11:10 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Aquarius/Dragon

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape