Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Do these cards look and feel right
Right on 14 70.00%
ehh, maybe 6 30.00%
Don't quit your day job 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 9th, 2018, 08:06 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's customs: Star Wars Republic Forces 10/07/18

revised

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 04:55 AM.
Old October 9th, 2018, 08:45 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

revised

Old October 9th, 2018, 09:36 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Next up is Commander Cody. With an ability to drop in with his fellow Airbourne troopers along with helping them make the drop easier along with a simple thematic use of squad covering fire helps him get into the thick of battle with his troops. Squad covering fire helps him bring up his fellow soldier figures whether they be clone troopers or other clone heroes. It isnt limited to republic soldiers either. The point cost may need an adjust once more play testing is done.

Quote:

With Commander Gree I wanted to incorporate a boost to his squad specific squad and a way for him to orchestrate a coordinated strike using whichever clone trooper squads you have in the area of attack. Once Commander Bacara is finished it will be time to test these beauties out. Testing these out against the droids in the HoSS Inner Sanctum should be fun. Any thematic feedback is much appreciated and taken into consideration. Any other feedback is also appreciated.
These look great.

For Cody, We have a figure in C3G that has a low attack and provides cover fire that's activated when he rolls a skull rather than inflicting a wound. It's really fun. Check out MACH-I when you get a chance. I think allowing Cody to move up figures like that instead of having to inflict a wound makes him more dynamic. And since he's not just the 212 leader but the entire division he deserves to be a step up.

I've also tested many of the HOSS Sanctum Droids...should be a fun play.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 9th, 2018, 09:46 PM
"like" happy

revised

Old October 9th, 2018, 09:56 PM
"like" happy

revised

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 04:53 AM.
Old October 10th, 2018, 11:21 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This is how interested I am...I was moments away from spending $50 last night on clone trooper mini's when I realized my gift card was only for $25.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 10th, 2018, 01:47 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
I'm going to just trickle this one in here before the Commanders because I have a Soft Spot for Wookiees. I will be making a ranged squad of these guys as well because there are just so many cool wookiee minis with guns out there not to. To Start up some Wookiee Love Here is Tarful

I started out with giving him Chewie type stats and abilities because he and Chewie are pretty similar when it comes down to brute strength. The difference between the two is Tarful is just a big commanding Wookiee with no loyalty ties. The Charging Assault ability of the Kozuke Samurai just really fit here with a crazed wookiee charging in to really get blood.

Next are the Wookiee Warriors. Similar to Tarful, they are Crazed Melee Fighting Wookiees. I wanted to keep their stats reflecting their brutish wookiee attributes giving them higher attack and higher defense. To keep it in check I made them into a squad of 2 figures. What really popped into my head was during Episode III on the Battle for Kashyyyk when the two wookiees jumped onto the droid tank planting explosives and dove into the water. Another thing that comes to mind are the Awesome Wookiee berserkers from the force Unleashed Video Games. These guys can really deal damage to heroes if they get in close enough. They are so-so on the number game when it comes down to killing squads though.
Just to be clear. Wookiee Rage means they can attack up to 3 times if they don't destroy a figure, correct? Or is the intent to be 2 attacks in total?

Old October 10th, 2018, 03:21 PM
"like" happy

revised

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 04:54 AM.
Old October 10th, 2018, 03:24 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
This is how interested I am...I was moments away from spending $50 last night on clone trooper mini's when I realized my gift card was only for $25.
Just to specify. The galactic marines I have are repainted snow troopers. Their are offical galactic marines but they are quite a bit more costly.

Old October 10th, 2018, 03:55 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:

If they attack and dont kill the target they get to attack one additional time. I thought I copied this off of chewies revised HoSS card. Ill have to double check the verbiage. Thats why I only put two in a squad. They could do some brutish wookiee damage. I think by removing the last sentence it should clear it up right?
Yes it would. As I read it now you attack and if you attack and don't kill you get to attack again and since I can use this power twice if I don't kill the second attack, I get to attack again. If you drop the last line it reads more like other similar powers.

Quote:
Quote:
Just to specify. The galactic marines I have are repainted snow troopers. Their are offical galactic marines but they are quite a bit more costly.
Outstanding...I was originally going to not get the marines since they were too costly. Great tip. Can you post some photos?

Old October 10th, 2018, 06:58 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Quote:

If they attack and dont kill the target they get to attack one additional time. I thought I copied this off of chewies revised HoSS card. Ill have to double check the verbiage. Thats why I only put two in a squad. They could do some brutish wookiee damage. I think by removing the last sentence it should clear it up right?
Yes it would. As I read it now you attack and if you attack and don't kill you get to attack again and since I can use this power twice if I don't kill the second attack, I get to attack again. If you drop the last line it reads more like other similar powers.

Quote:
Quote:
Outstanding...I was originally going to not get the marines since they were too costly. Great tip. Can you post some photos?
Yeah. Absolutely. At one point I had those posted. Ill snap some pics. All the stuff Ive made and painted over the last while hasnt made it here lately. With how the wookiee warriors are with that power clarified what do you think of them? They are quite strong but are only a two man squad. I would think tying them up with lower point squad figures or blasting them with ranged squads would kill them pretty well. Keeping them away from your heroes would be a good call. Also as with any higher point common squad figure they are susceptible to 20 die roll attacks. At most they would only be able to destroy to squad figures in one turn where some of those squads like kow can possibly kill 5 figures in one turn with a bonded hero. Ill update that card after Ive fixed the thermostat on my wifes car tonight. I cant wait to test all these guys. A fun fight would be the Imperial forces against the clones and clones vs droids.

Edit: also what do you think of my draft of darth sidious. Order 66 might take a little tweaking to get perfect but I really like the concept.

Old October 10th, 2018, 07:36 PM
A Man of Taste

Are there any other figures you use proxies for? I thought about cammo-ing up a few Scout troopers to turn into 41st but decided not. I may still. I haven't ordered anything yet.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards