Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old March 15th, 2007, 08:34 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
GaryLASQ I hate you!!

You ruined my day, maybe my week. What are you thinking????!! I use IE! I visited your site every day several times a day. It was my most coveted of Heroscape resources. There is absolutely no substitute. Please tell me that this is not permanent!!

http://heroscape.glasq.com/

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old March 15th, 2007, 09:33 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: GaryLASQ I hate you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
You ruined my day, maybe my week. What are you thinking????!! I use IE! I visited your site every day several times a day. It was my most coveted of Heroscape resources. There is absolutely no substitute. Please tell me that this is not permanent!!

Come over to the light side of the force. Stop using sucky IE. You'll never look back.
Old March 15th, 2007, 09:37 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Quote:

Come over to the light side of the force. Stop using sucky IE. You'll never look back.
I wouldn't even know where to begin.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old March 15th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Quote:

I wouldn't even know where to begin.
It's been a pretty rough transition for me, but I'm trying. Trust me FF is pretty nice, if that doesn't work, you could always try Opera 9.1,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old March 15th, 2007, 09:45 AM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
Ack! Gary! Where's the love for your less saavy friends? I know I'm riding a lumbering dinosaur, but I still want to join the party.
Old March 15th, 2007, 10:04 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

download
install
use in place of IE
Old March 15th, 2007, 10:17 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I used to be afraid of switching....about a year ago I finally tried Firefox and I've never looked back. Make the switch and thank Gary for the kick in the pants.

Old March 15th, 2007, 10:24 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Why'd he have to kick me in the pants of all places... and so hard as well?

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old March 15th, 2007, 10:47 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

holy smokes! i'm humbled by the high praise for my website. just for you Grungebob i'll see what i can do...

seriously, there is a work-around so that IE will work with my site while still being able to do with it graphically what i'm trying to do. but implementing it will take a bit of time.

the "IE friendly" website is still out there, just a bit hidden.

http://heroscape.glasq.com/home.html

but i wasn't planning on doing any further updates to this "version". guess i'll have to rethink things a little, since i don't want to get lynched by the Heroscape community when i show up at GenCon.

for some interesting reading (a bit technical but not too technical), this year old article sheds more light on the challenges facing Microsoft...
Why XHTML Can Save Internet Explorer

i'm not a Microsoft hater. but i've been learning some new cool xml related things that i want to implement in a certain way on my site. and certain browsers (especially IE) put limits on the extent of what is possible with the new stuff coming out of the W3C Group for markup languages.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; April 5th, 2022 at 08:42 PM.
Old March 15th, 2007, 11:01 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Maybe I don't hate you as much anymore

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old March 15th, 2007, 11:14 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
It's been a pretty rough transition for me, but I'm trying. Trust me FF is pretty nice, if that doesn't work, you could always try Opera 9.1,
FF is my primary browser, but i'm noticing with this SVG stuff i've been playing around with, that Opera does a better job than FF at rendering the graphics. the good news for FF is that its version 3.0 will have some significant improvements for native SVG support.
Old March 15th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
When does FF 3.0 come out?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online