Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old January 12th, 2015, 07:33 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Koolster25's Customs

Judge Jed's puesdo-bonding will not work if she is dead, because it requires you to take a turn before her. She's dead so, it doesn't work. Also, if you have an OM on a dead guy, you can't take a turn, no matter what. 85 points is way to little. Long arm is more situational than useful, but the pesudo-bonding is what makes her amazing. Doubling OMs in a lawman army. She is Ulglinesh for cowboys And how much is Ulginesh? 150 points.

Oops, rolled a 1.

Last edited by Marro_Warlord; January 12th, 2015 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Whoops, wrong type.
Old January 12th, 2015, 08:08 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
I quite like your customs, I might have to use the Emperor some time. I don't know for sure, but I think he might be a little bit underpriced.
He is intentionally under-priced in an EI build because the EI are overpriced. But outside of an EI build I'd say he is priced about right. Same base stats as Concan.
I'd be more concerned over how much more everyone would want to take him over Empress Kiova (he's pretty much better in every way).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Judge Jed's puesdo-bonding will not work if she is dead, because it requires you to take a turn before her. She's dead so, it doesn't work. Also, if you have an OM on a dead guy, you can't take a turn, no matter what. 85 points is way to little. Long arm is more situational than useful, but the pesudo-bonding is what makes her amazing. Doubling OMs in a lawman army. She is Ulglinesh for elves. And how much is Ulginesh? 150 points.
More like she's Ulginesh for cowboys . I'd consider a price hike or perhaps lower her stats to better reflect the other lawmen. She reminds me more of that Kantono Daishi feller more than Ulginesh, and that dude singlehandedly rocketed all ninjas into play (I hate that guy). Not that the cowboys don't need it though.

~TAF, who likes these customs but can never just keep his opinion to himself

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 13th, 2015, 03:27 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
I quite like your customs, I might have to use the Emperor some time. I don't know for sure, but I think he might be a little bit underpriced.
He is intentionally under-priced in an EI build because the EI are overpriced. But outside of an EI build I'd say he is priced about right. Same base stats as Concan.
I'd be more concerned over how much more everyone would want to take him over Empress Kiova (he's pretty much better in every way).
His power are meant to encourage using Kiova with him. That way they can provide defense boosts to each other and a double boost to the EI. This is especially effective at higher point totals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Judge Jed's puesdo-bonding will not work if she is dead, because it requires you to take a turn before her. She's dead so, it doesn't work. Also, if you have an OM on a dead guy, you can't take a turn, no matter what. 85 points is way to little. Long arm is more situational than useful, but the pesudo-bonding is what makes her amazing. Doubling OMs in a lawman army. She is Ulglinesh for elves. And how much is Ulginesh? 150 points.
More like she's Ulginesh for cowboys . I'd consider a price hike or perhaps lower her stats to better reflect the other lawmen. She reminds me more of that Kantono Daishi feller more than Ulginesh, and that dude singlehandedly rocketed all ninjas into play (I hate that guy). Not that the cowboys don't need it though.

~TAF, who likes these customs but can never just keep his opinion to himself
Thank you both for your feedback. I have raised Judge Jed's point cost. Do you think 110 is too high? What about 90 points and 4 lives?

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old January 13th, 2015, 07:19 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd say either or. Go 110 if you still want Jed to have good stats.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 13th, 2015, 08:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

For your starwars customs, what cardblanks are you going to use? If you haven't decided you should check out the one's made by @mac122 that they use for HOSS, they are pretty cool, If you want to look at how the customs turn out I have made a ton. Look at my signature. I also have a darth maul card in the works. overall good customs.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 13th, 2015, 08:32 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
For your starwars customs, what cardblanks are you going to use? If you haven't decided you should check out the one's made by @mac122 that they use for HOSS, they are pretty cool, If you want to look at how the customs turn out I have made a ton. Look at my signature. I also have a darth maul card in the works. overall good customs.
I have not decided and will most certainly take a look a mac122's. Thanks!

My Customs
Old January 27th, 2015, 04:40 PM

Added Rancor

My Customs
Old February 11th, 2015, 07:13 AM

Changed Rancor's personailty to Weak-Minded so he could be Jedi Mind Tricked

My Customs
Old March 28th, 2015, 10:21 PM

Updated with Hans, planning on adding Jabba soon

My Customs
Old March 30th, 2015, 12:25 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

The Carbonite Han/Han freed is a cool idea. The Freed Han has too many powers that are theme only and not useful, such as the attack Boba Fett power. It's waay too specific, to the point that it would probably never be used.

I'm not sure on your Darth Maul which numbers go to which stats (other than Range 1), but I think that you intend for Attack 6 and Defense 4. Attack 6 with Double Attack is way overpowered, I think.
Old April 6th, 2015, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
The Carbonite Han/Han freed is a cool idea. The Freed Han has too many powers that are theme only and not useful, such as the attack Boba Fett power. It's waay too specific, to the point that it would probably never be used.

I'm not sure on your Darth Maul which numbers go to which stats (other than Range 1), but I think that you intend for Attack 6 and Defense 4. Attack 6 with Double Attack is way overpowered, I think.
Thanks for the feedback Porkins! The Hans were definitely rough drafts (emphasis on rough ). I have updated them and would love to hear your thoughts on the new versions.

My Customs
Old April 28th, 2015, 08:50 PM

Updated with alternate versions of Darth Maul's Probe Droid Bonding. Feedback on the best version would be great.
I feel like the first might be too strong. I'm not sure I like 2 X marker oriented abilities for this design, and I'm not sure the other two make sense thematically. Maybe only moving 2 would be best with the original version? Suggestions are encouraged too!

My Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards