Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 11th, 2016, 08:39 PM

Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker
Re: quozl's 2016 Tradelist

Completed good trade with quozl, everything went smoothly.
Old April 20th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: quozl's 2017 Sale list

I've been unemployed for a while so I'm selling off some extra Heroscape. OP updated with more to come. I also have lots of extra terrain tiles if you need some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 20th, 2017, 07:58 PM

DeathStryker is surprisingly tart

PM sent.

My Sales and Trades Thread
My House of Cards
My Orphans
Have Roman Archers squad with duplicate sculpt to exchange.
Old April 20th, 2017, 11:18 PM

TIM0THY is surprisingly tart

PM Sent.
Old April 21st, 2017, 03:54 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I updated the OP again. Will get back to everyone soon!

Quote:
Old April 21st, 2017, 05:14 PM

I also added some Star Wars figures.

Quote:
Old April 21st, 2017, 05:15 PM

TIM0THY is surprisingly tart

New PM sent.
Old April 21st, 2017, 09:07 PM

DeathStryker is surprisingly tart

Second PM sent as well.

My Sales and Trades Thread
My House of Cards
My Orphans
Have Roman Archers squad with duplicate sculpt to exchange.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 07:37 PM

DeathStryker has sent payment and I have marked off what has been sold.

Quote:
Old April 24th, 2017, 11:18 PM

More figures have been sold!

Quote:
Old April 25th, 2017, 08:11 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

PM sent
Old April 26th, 2017, 07:01 PM

More things have sold. If I have not gotten back to you about something, please message me!

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades