Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 24th, 2011, 01:11 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to C3V!!!

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I just played my first game with C3V figures and they were great. I won't go into all the details, but I personally got to play with four squads of the M-43 Resistance fighters in a 3v3 match. They were a blast! I picked them mainly just to try them, but I loved getting to bring up supports/replacements after I attacked. My opponent's wizard army went essentially untouched because I wouldn't bother pitting my 2-attack resistance fighters against his Haduc-boosted elves. Meanwhile one of my allies was completely decimated, so I didn't end up winning, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Keep up the good work! I can't wait to try the other figures and see what else you come up with! I'm looking at finding a way to purchase figures to help with playtesting.
Old September 24th, 2011, 01:16 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I just played my first game with C3V figures and they were great. I won't go into all the details, but I personally got to play with four squads of the M-43 Resistance fighters in a 3v3 match. They were a blast! I picked them mainly just to try them, but I loved getting to bring up supports/replacements after I attacked. My opponent's wizard army went essentially untouched because I wouldn't bother pitting my 2-attack resistance fighters against his Haduc-boosted elves. Meanwhile one of my allies was completely decimated, so I didn't end up winning, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Awesome! I am glad you had a good time. Fun is what games are all about, especially with customs when no one is getting paid. Did you put Kira Jax in your Army?
Quote:
Keep up the good work! I can't wait to try the other figures and see what else you come up with! I'm looking at finding a way to purchase figures to help with playtesting.
Proxies dude, proxies. Just grab some other figures that you have and use them as whatever it is you are playtesting with. If you have a friend or group that wants to playtest, you can even use their stuff. Thanks for your future playtests, we need all the community support/help we can get.
Old September 24th, 2011, 12:38 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Are there plans to generate a pdf file with all units that prints more than one per page?
Very likely, once everything is complete.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by personwholives View Post
Do we know if we're going to get a "all cards this wave" pdf, with multiple cards per page? That would make them a lot nicer to print out, now that all the cards are revealed.
That's not something on our Art Team's to-do list.

There are others, not in the C3V, who may want to try to put something like that together.
Three pages of one-off heroes. Two more for the five Commons, especially if you add the Zombie Hulk's card.

Any idea when this would be done (and by whom)? (Before or after NHSD?)
Old October 4th, 2011, 11:01 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Did you put Kira Jax in your Army?
I did not have her. I want to try her. It would have been great to have her around, because I could have used her ability on Haduc and the pesky wizards near him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Proxies dude, proxies. Just grab some other figures that you have and use them as whatever it is you are playtesting with. If you have a friend or group that wants to playtest, you can even use their stuff. Thanks for your future playtests, we need all the community support/help we can get.
I'm waiting for more pieces to be available for playtesting. I definitely want to get in on it.
Old October 5th, 2011, 09:18 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Until you pick up the actual mini (or a better proxy), just use Trinity (from the Krav) or one of the Nakitas to be Kira. Any of those would be fine, imo.

I use a female Mage Knight unit for my Kira. She is a lot of fun to play, though mostly a filler, of course.
Old November 30th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Our next set of nominations for the Public Access Program have been announced and a new poll will be up shortly.
Old December 1st, 2011, 11:34 AM
Adrian Monk

Come vote for the next Public Access Member of the C3V.
Old December 15th, 2011, 03:21 PM

Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker

do you guys have the aquilla and vakrill blanks that you can send me???
Old December 15th, 2011, 03:45 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegaslen View Post
do you guys have the aquilla and vakrill blanks that you can send me???
If you run a search for "Aquilla Valkrill card blanks" it should give you several links to posts where you can download them.
Old December 31st, 2011, 02:51 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Question- (Don't know if this is exactly the right place) Was anyone planning on authoring Unit Strategy Reviews for the C3V/SoV units? I'm sure this has been brought up someplace else, but the location escapes me now, and it seems like something that the community could really use.
Old December 31st, 2011, 11:56 AM
Adrian Monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Question- (Don't know if this is exactly the right place) Was anyone planning on authoring Unit Strategy Reviews for the C3V/SoV units? I'm sure this has been brought up someplace else, but the location escapes me now, and it seems like something that the community could really use.
I think that is a great idea. Contact the USR people and ask them before you use their format. I think they'll welcome some FanScape posts, just be sure to post them here in the Customs area.
Old December 31st, 2011, 12:42 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
I think that is a great idea. Contact the USR people and ask them before you use their format. I think they'll welcome some FanScape posts, just be sure to post them here in the Customs area.
Whoa, not me! Definitely not me! I don't have nearly enough experience with any single C3V unit to write one. But I will contact them, ask about that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs