Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: When did Heroscape Jump the Shark?
Aquilla 11 5.95%
Bonding (wave 1) 6 3.24%
Double Bonding (Ornak) 3 1.62%
GenCon Exclusives 16 8.65%
Marvelscape 26 14.05%
Never Jumped! 107 57.84%
Non-sparkly Water 8 4.32%
Second Edition Rules / Combined Dice 8 4.32%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 2nd, 2007, 01:31 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
When did Herosacpe Jump the Shark?

With apologies to LilMoochie, who gave me the idea for this in a post!

Old September 2nd, 2007, 01:34 AM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!
I'll NEVER forgive you!

EDIT: I forgive you

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old September 2nd, 2007, 01:49 AM
Uniquest Hero and Classic Drafter 2008

Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker
If it jumped, I certainly missed it...
Old September 2nd, 2007, 01:55 AM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahrma
The thread is mainly for laughs.

I say it jumped when they added pirates!

Old September 2nd, 2007, 01:57 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
I think the shark jumped Heroscape. Furthermore, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZx0CTq7Iks .
Old September 2nd, 2007, 01:59 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahrma
The thread is mainly for laughs.

I say it jumped when they added pirates!
I think you may be right.
Old September 2nd, 2007, 02:07 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
What the heck?!? How is RotV not an option? I think this game has seriously jumped the shark from the very beginning. Just the way it is constructed is so much better than anything else out how could you not say that it had already jumped the shark from the moment it hit shelves? I mean, 'Scape has gotten better and better with each succeeding release, true. But the shark has long since been jumped. We're talking whales now, big blue whales this game is jumping now

~Aldin, who does, despite appearances, understand the reference

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old September 2nd, 2007, 02:07 AM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
Thanks for the nightmares. Holy cow.
Old September 2nd, 2007, 02:12 AM

Ultarium has disabled reputation
Oops I didnt know what jumped the shark meant and picked marvel because I thought it was about a "bad" thing.

Dont you wish your Kyrie was hot like me!
Old September 2nd, 2007, 02:28 AM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultarium
Oops I didnt know what jumped the shark meant and picked marvel because I thought it was about a "bad" thing.
Urbandictionary.com and then YouTube. You'll be surprised.

This game totally jumped the shark at Wave 1. I mean, giving snake-men an unoriginal ability like Slither? Come on!
Old September 2nd, 2007, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbistro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
Thanks for the nightmares. Holy cow.
I've shown that one to my science classes. The way the octopus drags the dead shark back into its lair is truly creepy.

Old September 2nd, 2007, 03:30 AM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
You forgot a very important option: Einar symbol on Templar Cavalry.

That octopus is my hero.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion