Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 27th, 2014, 02:41 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer

X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer

The X Minus 2 Card Printer is the easy way to find and print customs cards right from a website, up to 3 per page, with no downloads or graphics editing required. Currently only C3G, C3V, and SoV cards are supported, but we're going to add cards from other individuals and customs groups too! (If you want your customs added, PM me for details).

Requirements: Any of the 3 previous versions of the "big 4" browsers. At the time of writing that means you need at least Internet Explorer v9, Chrome v32, Firefox v26, or Safari v5. Chrome is strongly recommended if you have the choice.

How to use
  1. After loading the webpage, just click through the green categories listed on the left to see the available cards.
  2. Click on the names of the cards you want added to your print job. The cards will show up in a grid in the main area on the right.
  3. If you want to remove that you've already added, just click on the picture of the card.
  4. When you have all that you want printed added, select whether you want two or three cards printed per page using the option below the list of cards. Three is the default if you skip this step.
  5. Now do a print preview and verify that everything will print how you expect it to. Assuming all looks OK, hit print! Here's an example print preview (from Chrome):

Problems / Questions / Solutions

I need to create a PDF so that I can take the file somewhere else for printing
Spoiler Alert!

The printed cards are slightly too small
Spoiler Alert!

Part of a card is cut off when printing
Spoiler Alert!

Markers/tokens printed along with a card are overlapping a neighboring card
Spoiler Alert!

What's an unlock code?
Spoiler Alert!

Planned features:
  • More cards!
  • 2 sided printing (partial support added)
  • A convince-the-commercial-printing-company-(Office-Depot,-Staples,-etc.)-into-thinking-this-PDF-does-have-an-OK-to-print-for-personal-use-allowance-so-they-are-much-more-likely-to-print-it-for-you-instead-of-hassling-you-about-it-containing-Marvel/DC characters" feature.
  • Ability to bookmark a list of cards (low priority)
  • Additional filters (e.g., lookup by wave / by name)
  • Card search?
  • Print glyph decals on separate sheet
  • Your suggestions!

What do you think, sirs?

--xorlof

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; May 13th, 2014 at 03:00 AM. Reason: updates for latest release

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software